Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

[DE]Danielle

Could use please fix the bugs causing YURSA on Neptune unable to finish? I have no idea if it is something new or nobody ever cared about this node, but it is broken right now.

Edit: Finally get it done using Loki, but it's still obviously a bug when Kavor survivals dropping thtough the floor.

The dojo change locking initiates out of building research needs to be changed. It should at the very least be a toggleable perm. For instance the 'Tech' Hierarchy permission should revert this. If this is not possible the change should be reverted.

Many clans have their ranks well established with various meanings and requirements. For many clans this change would make an entire rank tier useless to the clan and reduces the number of available ranks they have to utilize. Also moon clan leaders are not going to want to go through and manually promote hundreds of their members.

God dammit please rever the Operator cosmetics as they used to be before. Koppra hood (open) looks awful wiggly like this, before it used to look like a tie. Also Manduka suit now has the circle around the neck, which was a feature of the Manduka hood :( take it back pls

2 minutes ago, -CdG-Paradox said:

Posting my comment from the last thread here in hopes to get this noticed as it is a huge problem for so many clans.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Initiates can no longer purchase/replicate Clan Research (contributing allowed). This prevents new recruits from joining and bailing once they have taken their fill of Research.

Please, please, please revert this, or let us have a toggle.  This is a nightmare for people running moon clans, let alone people who run multiple moon clans.  I personally want everyone in my clans to have access to research, so I now have to go through and demote members on initiate to the extra rank below it and use initiate rank as the "on vacation" rank.  Not to mention we have to adjust the rank of every new member who joins the clan. 

This should be handled as a "privilege" type thing, where clans can choose to allow/disallow specific ranks from purchasing research BPs. If a clan is worried about players joining and ditching quickly, they can revoke the privilege for new recruits.

6 minutes ago, CasperDar said:

Please change back the Koppra hood, it looks really bad now and I bet it ruined a lot of people's fashion.

Oh gawd yes please! The new version looks horrible! Or at least give us the option to revert between the old version and the new one so everyone is happy!

New Green Text for Clan Chat isn't working as it isn't colored, has a [PH] in front of it, and isn't visible to everyone.

AimGliding in Melee Mode while using a Controller does not work.

Also, please up the room capacity for dojos, especially if you guys keep adding in new rooms; the cap has been too low for ages now.

9 minutes ago, Quillu said:

The dojo change locking initiates out of building research needs to be changed. It should at the very least be a toggleable perm. For instance the 'Tech' Hierarchy permission should revert this. If this is not possible the change should be reverted.

Many clans have their ranks well established with various meanings and requirements. For many clans this change would make an entire rank tier useless to the clan and reduces the number of available ranks they have to utilize. Also moon clan leaders are not going to want to go through and manually promote hundreds of their members.

so much this!

Pros of the update:

Mini quest

Game runs much smoother

Cons:

Anti aliasing got messed up even worse than before

Fashion for operators is beyond ruined 

Kubrows hair looks like underbrush no matter the skin

Polearms sound like whips 

Scarab syandana, kopesh skin and sugatras for skiajati are still untouched in favor of a moa noggle(seems fair)

Well about 90% of everything else...

Archived