Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

[DE]Danielle

11 minutes ago, Quillu said:

The dojo change locking initiates out of building research needs to be changed. It should at the very least be a toggleable perm. For instance the 'Tech' Hierarchy permission should revert this. If this is not possible the change should be reverted.

Many clans have their ranks well established with various meanings and requirements. For many clans this change would make an entire rank tier useless to the clan and reduces the number of available ranks they have to utilize. Also moon clan leaders are not going to want to go through and manually promote hundreds of their members.

In the mainline update the Virida suit got changed. It used to be pretty sleek like a Starship uniform, but now it has a plastic looking web covering chest and collar.

Seeing the full set, it makes sense, but I think a lot of people liked the suit because it was one of the very few parts that looked more like clothing than a weird Bionicle suit.

Any word on if that change is permanent?

12 minutes ago, Quillu said:

The dojo change locking initiates out of building research needs to be changed. It should at the very least be a toggleable perm. For instance the 'Tech' Hierarchy permission should revert this. If this is not possible the change should be reverted.

Many clans have their ranks well established with various meanings and requirements. For many clans this change would make an entire rank tier useless to the clan and reduces the number of available ranks they have to utilize. Also moon clan leaders are not going to want to go through and manually promote hundreds of their members.

As the leader of a 900+ member clan, I can wholeheartedly agree with this. Running a clan is a volunteer service and you (DE) making clan leader's matters harder with this change is not very appreciated.

3 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Pros of the update:

Mini quest

Game runs much smoother

Cons:

Anti aliasing got messed up even worse than before

Fashion for operators is beyond ruined 

Kubrows hair looks like underbrush no matter the skin

Polearms sound like whips 

Scarab syandana, kopesh skin and sugatras for skiajati are still untouched in favor of a moa noggle(seems fair)

Well about 90% of everything else...

what mini quest?

1 minute ago, Wolf said:

As the leader of a 900+ member clan, I can wholeheartedly agree with this. Running a clan is a volunteer service and you (DE) making clan leader's matters harder with this change is not very appreciated.

You do realize that you can just give the Initiate rank the permission to get Tech again and don't have to promote everyone, right?

Just now, Nosehole said:

You do realize that you can just give the Initiate rank the permission to get Tech again and don't have to promote everyone, right?

That isn't how it works, unfortunately, tech only gives them perms to start research, not actually replicate it.

16 minutes ago, Quillu said:

Seems like a pretty significant issue for clans.

1 minute ago, Nosehole said:

you do also realize how painful is to promote 700+ clan members ?

I am not sure what is happening, but there is some visual tearing glitch happening across my screen when I logged in. You know how old tube bulb T.v.'s tend to get that strange lines that flicker and rush across the screen from top to bottom? that seems to be happening to me, albeit they look like lightening bolts.

2 minutes ago, Nosehole said:

Incorrect, please test things before making baseless comments.

Bug: Jat Kusar is always in its "extended" form. Jat Kusar is supposed to be "contracted" when holstered and "extended" when wielded/drawn. Currently you can only see it properly "contracted" in the Arsenal if you equip it and then customize its Holster position.

Loving the new elemental fx on melee weapons btw! :)

Archived