Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, Kobrakai85 said:

Nothing about the new alerts appears anywhere in the game, presumably until you unlock the full star chart. Was this intentional? If I hadn't of read the patch notes I would have never found out these alerts existed because I had no plans on doing every star chart mission.

Yes, they have stated on streams that you must first finish all nodes on the star chart to unlock the Arbitrations. This is 100% intentional

1 hour ago, Quillu said:

The dojo change locking initiates out of building research needs to be changed. It should at the very least be a toggleable perm. For instance the 'Tech' Hierarchy permission should revert this. If this is not possible the change should be reverted.

Many clans have their ranks well established with various meanings and requirements. For many clans this change would make an entire rank tier useless to the clan and reduces the number of available ranks they have to utilize. Also moon clan leaders are not going to want to go through and manually promote hundreds of their members.

^ This

1 hour ago, Quillu said:

The dojo change locking initiates out of building research needs to be changed. It should at the very least be a toggleable perm. For instance the 'Tech' Hierarchy permission should revert this. If this is not possible the change should be reverted.

Many clans have their ranks well established with various meanings and requirements. For many clans this change would make an entire rank tier useless to the clan and reduces the number of available ranks they have to utilize. Also moon clan leaders are not going to want to go through and manually promote hundreds of their members.

Quillu has absolutely a point here! Perhaps DE could work on the whole Clan Management Interface, also to make it more user friendly and more appealing for clan leaders to micro manage things like who can get research etc.

All right, lighting in the relays is just a little off.   I understand it's an effect there...  But seriously, do the relays need to save on power for the upcoming Fortuna build?  This is in direct contrast to the NPC ships/effects that get lighting normally as we expected it coming to relays.  

kFDmK6Z.jpg

But my personal favourite is this. Went up to the Simulacrum to try the differences between the Arca Plasmor and Staticor as changed in the patch notes.  Instead of leaving the simulacrum and the relay, I stayed on the relay...  And got to see this (and think of the Star Wars Line, "what a piece of junk"..)

74q3dGi.jpg

To get back onto my ship, I seriously have to clip through it to get to the way point to extract.  

1 minute ago, CaelThunderwing said:

so a few people complaining in region (US-East) and in the mainline update topic Arca Plasmor got nerfed. if it got nerfed Why isnt it documented, Why does DE haveto do this behind our back!

As far as I can tell, it hasn't been nerfed.  I'm still killing level 100 targets easily.  The effects are just different.  

2 minutes ago, CaelThunderwing said:

so a few people complaining in region (US-East) and in the mainline update topic Arca Plasmor got nerfed. if it got nerfed Why isnt it documented, Why does DE haveto do this behind our back!

haven't heard about this, but prob just a bug

Why did you guys nerf the phantasma, it was able to spawn 11 projectiles and thus proc a lot of status, but now that you limit it to only 5 makes the secondary literally worthless, you basically more than halved its status output compared who it was earlier.

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Zaws having incorrect values with Range mods, intended ranges have been restored.

I have Primed Reach and a +120.5% range mod on my Dokhram polearm zaw.  I went from clearing entire rooms to hitting enemies that are barely out of reach of the zaw's model.  I honestly checked my build to see if I had taken the range mods off.  I really hope this was a mistake.  On the plus side, the new sound effects are amazing, really good job on those.

1 hour ago, Quillu said:

A toggleable role would have made much more sense. While it's understandable what DE is trying to fix ("prevents new recruits from joining and bailing"), this negatively affects many established clans, especially the larger ones. I hope this will get revisited soon!

59 minutes ago, MadSpaz said:

Having trouble finishing Defection mission Yursa on Neptune, the defectors keep falling through the floor at the end.

Update: 
Managed to do it with a Loki and Switch Teleport, teleport them into the tileset at the end before they enter.

THANK YOU!

2 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

5 hours downloading the update - so far 50% complete.

My internet connection should have been finished it long time ago in less than one hour.

I am in Europe, if that has any effect on the DE server location?

My download speed is about 20-30k, this means ~30h. This is stupid. And this is the case for every big update.
What I don't understand, that on another PC in this household the update completed about half an hour on the same internet connection.
Something seriously very bad about this thing. I'm so upset, that I really think of finish with this game...

Archived