Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

[DE]Danielle

new arbitration mode issues:

1. host dies and decides to abort, team breaks and all back to orbiters. missions take (wasted) time.

2. host extracts and others decide to go on, after migration the bonuses (eg 300% str for using a specific frame) disappear.

hace 1 hora, Kobrakai85 dijo:

Nothing about the new alerts appears anywhere in the game, presumably until you unlock the full star chart. Was this intentional? If I hadn't of read the patch notes I would have never found out these alerts existed because I had no plans on doing every star chart mission.

go to a relay and arbiters at the entrance of their place should next to the guy of the emblems should be a second guy  this .. is the arbitrations officer talk to him

Yursa on Neptune is bugged! In the tile where defectors would escape, they fall through the floor as soon as they enter the room, making it unable to be completed. I've tried replaying multiple times, they keep falling. Other players seem to be having the same bug, please do fix this soon! It's the last mission i need to clear out the star chart!

2 minutes ago, Stellatarum said:

My download speed is about 20-30k, this means ~30h. This is stupid. And this is the case for every big update.
What I don't understand, that on another PC in this household the update completed about half an hour on the same internet connection.
Something seriously very bad about this thing. I'm so upset, that I really think of finish with this game...

Yea, it seems that some people just download it a lot quicker for no real reason - but there must be a bottleneck somewhere...

DE should strongly consider setting up more dedicated download servers especially on Update or Expansion launch days 👍

2 hours ago, Asdryu said:

Can we revert the looks on Vahd and Varida sets?
I mean, the color sets of Vahd were off, but now it's just a punch in the eyes, not to mention the clipping and that ugly default gray

^ This. Good i'm not the only one who saw it

On the defection DS on Neptune, known as Yursa, when survivors get to tile where the evac is, most of the time they fall through the floor, that or they get stuck perpetually at the beginning of their evac route. It's the only mission I haven't cleared on the star chart and I can't access the new Alerts without this mission cleared.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH DEFECTION NODES???

Defection is taking so long to now!!
and i did a few nodes and its all the same!

For 1 squad, which has 4 defectors, they are now spawning in like 1/2/1 or 1/1/2 and stuff you get the idea
its like doing 3 times for one freaking squad???

And the 40second cooldown before the next group of defectors(which is now just 1) can be found???
IT TAKES SO LONG TO COMPLETE ONE SIMPLE DEFECTION NOW WTF

AND, the game breaking bug on Yursa... you literally cant complete the node because the defectors just drops into a hole...
So either we cheese it and use loki to swap them out of the hole, we can never complete that node...

I am really gonna quit this game if one squad is gonna spawn at seperate interval now instead of the whole squad.

8 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

Yea, it seems that some people just download it a lot quicker for no real reason - but there must be a bottleneck somewhere...

DE should strongly consider setting up more dedicated download servers especially on Update or Expansion launch days 👍

Yep.
I started a new, standalone installation (not through Steam) and it constantly downloads with 5 MByte/sec, ~1 hour to finish the whole thingy.
So yes, they intentionally punish the old players I think...

2 hours ago, Quillu said:

The dojo change locking initiates out of building research needs to be changed. It should at the very least be a toggleable perm. For instance the 'Tech' Hierarchy permission should revert this. If this is not possible the change should be reverted.

Many clans have their ranks well established with various meanings and requirements. For many clans this change would make an entire rank tier useless to the clan and reduces the number of available ranks they have to utilize. Also moon clan leaders are not going to want to go through and manually promote hundreds of their members.

Archived