Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

[DE]Danielle

I have an issue where I drop into the mission at like a halfway point and it doesnt let me progress the mission. All it lets me do is click around to certain points around the area without actually doing anything. I also cant exit or bring up my menu so I have to alt f4 to reload the game. Please help

All of my decoration items are gone from my orbiter.   Tea set, the ember noggle from the recent event, the arcade cabinet, the Eidolon articulas, posters (glass gambit, frame fighter) etc.... These items are also not in my inventory.

I believe this may have happened after the game crashed while trying to load back into Cetus when I finished running a bounty. (WAR-2002175)

I don't know if it is everywhere, but on the PoE the codex and synthesis scanners DO NOT work. Whether I try to select them from the gear wheel or use my hotkeys, it just says unarmed like the scanners don't exist. Please fix, thanks.

I'm not sure how did this get approved DE.
Aesthetically the waistband looked ten times better and it would be nice to have it back as an option instead of that awful turd around neck. 

Sad to see something bought with plat got changed to worse.

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 1 person

Not a fan of the clan change. Newer players end up getting invited to Moon Clans en masse and need them for Mastery. Forcing someone to manually promote hundreds of members is silly, especially when a lot of clans have the ranks set up the way they want them. Make it an option for clan leaders but don't make it forced on everyone's clan. Just seems like an anti fun change frankly.

1 minute ago, Lordmotav said:

Not a fan of the clan change. Newer players end up getting invited to Moon Clans en masse and need them for Mastery. Forcing someone to manually promote hundreds of members is silly, especially when a lot of clans have the ranks set up the way they want them. Make it an option for clan leaders but don't make it forced on everyone's clan. Just seems like an anti fun change frankly.

I understand this, I just finally finished promoting about 300 people to my what was originally named base rank 😕 Why was this even considered? They could've made a tickbox in the Hierarchy Management panel which allows you to decide whether or not a clan has a feature as opposed to default pushing it upon us. 

Bugs:

- the new elemental fx on melee weapons no longer cast light on your Warframe and the environment.

- they are also missing completely while you're walking around on your Orbiter, in Cetus or a Relay.

- they will restart their animation every time you switch weapons, with a few milliseconds of no effect at all ramping up to normal levels.

- they will enter a flickering mode where the particle effects are missing, but the elemental texture on the melee weapon remains. This bug occurs when you're in Operator mode and switch to your Warframe while in Void Mode (I assume the Void Mode invis disables some effects). This bug eventually self-corrects itself (maybe the animation starts a new loop or sth)

- sometimes when switching from your Operator back to your Warframe mid-air, your Warframe will play the "get up from a landing" animation and lock you pretty much in place. Maybe it occurs when you switch just as your Warframe hits the ground?

I'm going to be real honest here. This update is a joke considering how long we had to wait for it. 1 20 minute long(or even shorter) mini quest, 2 new melees that are trash, a boring new game mode that we can't even get because of long standing bugs with defection(that nobody noticed since it was too boring to play), clan changes that literally nobody asked for, and operator fashion changes that also literally nobody asked for. The only mildly interesting new content(for me at least) is the new dojo decorations and room. Every day I get closer and closer to uninstalling and never looking back. 

Thanks for the update, much congrats 😊

However, there seems to be a bit of an issue with controllers trying to duck, roll or bullet jump while equipped with melee. In missions, it wont allow me to use the left trigger button to duck, roll or bullet jump, but when im in the Liset, it works just fine. May you look into this, plz. its very annoying when i cant move very quickly while having melee equipped.

so the bonus that the new quest melee has that you have to put in extra work for can't be used great work DE it breaking the ui is fine a little disconcerting but managable but when a weapon has 90 capacity but using more than 70 of it causes mods to not function it a great disapointment

hace 51 minutos, Maseric dijo:

All of my decoration items are gone from my orbiter.   Tea set, the ember noggle from the recent event, the arcade cabinet, the Eidolon articulas, posters (glass gambit, frame fighter) etc.... These items are also not in my inventory.

I believe this may have happened after the game crashed while trying to load back into Cetus when I finished running a bounty. (WAR-2002175)

Same here, but in my case was after playing chimera prologue, and the decorations aren't even in the inventory

Archived