Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

[DE]Danielle

29 minutes ago, Cebian said:

6. Mutalist Quanta is running some backwards math on its bubbles. Instead of buffing damage, it literally CUTS the damage you deal after 2 bubbles, as these screenshots show, Acrid was hitting zero(the actual damage numbers is from the DoT and even that got reduced) and Stug went to negative numbers. something is very wrong there.
20181002102518_1.jpg20181002112058_1.jpg

It's been like that for a while. I used it with Titania against the Eidolons. It increases crit chance, but the damage is lowered no matter what. Testing it outside of Eidolons showed that it turned my fully Radiation built Dex pixia into something that dealt Electric damage instead.. pretty sure it's supposed to combine the Electric damage buff with the Radiation damage, like Volts shield does, but it just replaces it instead.. Definitely glitched.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

Fixes:

• Fixed Zaws having incorrect values with Range mods, intended ranges have been restored.

The nerf is real, I could hit things with the butt of my Lanka with the range my heavy blade Zaw + Primed Reach has now.

Zitat
vor 14 Minuten schrieb soluuloi:

Yursa on Neptune is bugged. I cant do the mission if the crews keep falling into the floor!

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Keldi_Ks:

Please fix Yursa on Neptune. VIP fall off the map all the time. Impossible to complete ....

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/xHvGQpO"><a href="//imgur.com/xHvGQpO"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://imgur.com/a/xHvGQpO

That happens to me on yursa

Love that the update reset the colors for practically everything I have. It only happened to some colors, which is a shame because I like to reuse colors often. Oh and they all got unfavorited too ( the ones that could fit in the pathetically tiny Favorites section anyway), so I guess I'll just spend the next several hours remembering the lost colors and going through the hundreds of things I have that were affected, across their A, B, and C set ups.

Good work. Thank you.

In a defense Neo fissure now and it's taking way, way longer than usual.  I think it's trying to ensure enough fissures spawn, but because they spawn at fixed time intervals on defense it's making the mission take *way* too long.  We're only eight waves in and it's been nearly twenty minutes now.

EDIT:  Map was Paimon, Europa.

EDIT 2:  Tried a Neo Fissure on Proteus, Neptune and it also took a long time.  Not as long as the Paimon, but much longer than I'm used to defense fissures taking.

1000 ducats?

Really 1000 ducats?

Guess what. Nah. Nope. Just no.

orig

5 минут назад, BGamer18 сказал:

I can't progress through the quest I am stuck hoping around a room and I can't move can someone help?

Just listen till you get an item.

47 minutes ago, Quillu said:

The dojo change locking initiates out of building research needs to be changed. It should at the very least be a toggleable perm. For instance the 'Tech' Hierarchy permission should revert this. If this is not possible the change should be reverted.

Many clans have their ranks well established with various meanings and requirements. For many clans this change would make an entire rank tier useless to the clan and reduces the number of available ranks they have to utilize. Also moon clan leaders are not going to want to go through and manually promote hundreds of their members.

I agree, either make it a toggle, or don't make it at all.

Reviving fallen squad members is persnickety.  If you aren't looking over your shoulder and forward when reviving the squad member, holding down the X key will start & stop or not start at all. 

If the squad member is on the defense pod when he's fallen, you have to be at a specific angle on the defense pod or the ability won't even activate. 

More to come later on.  

55 minutes ago, Asdryu said:

Can we revert the looks on Vahd and Varida sets?
I mean, the color sets of Vahd were off, but now it's just a punch in the eyes, not to mention the clipping and that ugly default gray

This please. I bought the Varida set specifically for how it looks and now it's got that goofy lattice on it.

Archived