Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

[DE]Danielle

7 minutes ago, BGamer18 said:

I am just stuck inside this quest in a room and I can only hop to yellow orbs in the room can someone please help me

You can't let him "see" you. Higher ground is better for staying out of sight.

Move is the sightline turns toward you.

17 minutes ago, TrinXT said:

It's been like that for a while. I used it with Titania against the Eidolons. It increases crit chance, but the damage is lowered no matter what. Testing it outside of Eidolons showed that it turned my fully Radiation built Dex pixia into something that dealt Electric damage instead.. pretty sure it's supposed to combine the Electric damage buff with the Radiation damage, like Volts shield does, but it just replaces it instead.. Definitely glitched.

It works fine for the first 2 bubbles, but its after that we enter the broken territory. The electric damage doesn't seem to combine at times

I'm now jumping around in the first part of the new quest for 15 min straight and all i got was "No...No" after i jumped back, and my warframe also first loaded in like 5 minutes after starting...am i suposed to trigger something?!

Edit: I was in operater mode and had customised him, before going in the quest. Quiting and retrying worked.

Will new melee trail particles be optional / colorable?
It appears that they aren't effected by the constant weapon trail setting (or any graphics setting, in fact).

While I appreciate their quality and the work you do, please don't force them on players.

RrgQxxF.png

7 minutes ago, KorpNoobs said:

I'm now jumping around in the first part of the new quest for 15 min straight and all i got was "No...No" after i jumped back, and my warframe also first loaded in like 5 minutes after starting...am i suposed to trigger something?!

the quest is broken for me too

hace 1 hora, Cebian dijo:

4. In the devstream where Reb was hunting the animal, i noticed it ran as soon as it saw her, so for those players that like to run with Cats or Dogs, would they have an effect on the animal running or would It be blind to them?

Actually now that you mention that, wouldn't it be great if beast pets were actually beneficial somehow in your efforts to find the preservation objectives? They are hunters after all! There's a great variety of ways they could help: finding the track, marking the animal in the mini map, cornering them, etc. I mean... It's only what humanity has done since the dawn of time, nothing serious, ya'know? 

I have a complaint, with this update you guys messed up how my operator looks now he  has some badly textured scarf thing around his neck with the suit I picked for him which wasn't there previously and it is clashing hard with the hood I have. Please look into this.

2 minutes ago, opticalwheel said:

Glad to hear it's not just me. Hopefully hotfix 2 is on its way soon

same as soon as I realized there was going to be another mini quest I got really excited and now its probably one of the most broken quests they have ever made xD

I spent hard earned money for my operator, and now ninety five percent of the stuff I bought is ugly as can be and unusable because of how bad they look

edit: the legs are fine as they are currently, its everything else that is the issue. that is what I think however

Nothing about the new alerts appears anywhere in the game, presumably until you unlock the full star chart. Was this intentional? If I hadn't of read the patch notes I would have never found out these alerts existed because I had no plans on doing every star chart mission.

Archived