[DE]Danielle

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.1

i'd like the hoods to be reverted to be static too....with this flappy koppra hood it looks like the operator's head is just sticking out of a weird flower....euch. same dislikes toward the other bits sticking to other items that they previously didn't. and the pain of rubberbanding in the plains....eck. however i quite admire the new sounds as of current,as well as the UI additions

Spoiler

and i LOVE the new spooks concerning this new prologue

Edited by scrivitthedemon

Also

The UI seems quicker but the audio is lagging behind just a bit.

Please adjust this.

And 

My weekly alerts have been moved on top of my daily alerts - this means that I have to scroll down constantly to find my daily alerts.
Please change it back.

Thanks for this update, and the new prologue quest, it's always nice to have new content, yet I came here to complain, lmao, and yeah it's about the Operator cosmetic changes.

Can you guys revert the Varida Suit back to it's previous state? I'm sure there's some other cosmetic changes on operators that people didn't like, so I can only speak for what I have and use.

With the changes made, my operator looks horrible with it's Varida Suit and Koppra Tunic, when the tunic is off it clips onto the neck/chest thing, which it didn't have previously, also the pants that came with the Varida Suit are gone, like why, it was the best, it looked so elegant and nice, I usually don't come here to complain, actually this is my first time speaking up in here, but this one change is probably the only change that has bothered me in my time playing the game, don't mess with my operator's aesthetic DE, please.

Please revert the Varida Suit back to it's previous state, take off the chest piece and it's ring, and bring back the pants it had, I'm crying DE please, can't even look at my operator now.

Edited by IzaSlave

Can't log in, can't update... "Servers are temporarily unavailable"... hrs are passing like that... i tried reinstaling... no connection to the servers. DE, pls i can't live without Wf. I'm not just addicted from 3 years, i'm in love!!! Waiting for your actions guys :stalker:

Edited by Mimikrist
  • Upvote 2

my melee channelling not working with sprint,is it any intentional change or something ? if so please NO :sadcry: game is going slow-mo for my taste. If not intetional pls fix...

some body,anybody????

Edited by lio_i

Anyone else have the issue where the Oculusts don't spawn in Lua missions? Get the warning but they never apperar...

Yeah the lighting is definitely buggy...just to compare:

Spoiler

Screenshot from last night:

NWDDgG5.jpg

Tonight:

f7o37uS.jpg

• Like 2

I also find my scale in the lander is completely different.  I'm a little smaller which feels off.

My operator's Vahd Cuirass has an idiotic giant scarf wrap now.  What the hell, DE.  This is not an improvement, and that cost resources I wouldn't have spent on it.

1 hour ago, PikaMeow said:

WHAT IS WRONG WITH DEFECTION NODES???

Defection is taking so long to now!!
and i did a few nodes and its all the same!

For 1 squad, which has 4 defectors, they are now spawning in like 1/2/1 or 1/1/2 and stuff you get the idea
its like doing 3 times for one freaking squad???

And the 40second cooldown before the next group of defectors(which is now just 1) can be found???
IT TAKES SO LONG TO COMPLETE ONE SIMPLE DEFECTION NOW WTF

AND, the game breaking bug on Yursa... you literally cant complete the node because the defectors just drops into a hole...
So either we cheese it and use loki to swap them out of the hole, we can never complete that node...

I am really gonna quit this game if one squad is gonna spawn at seperate interval now instead of the whole squad.

The bug still exist? Even Steve mentioned that in his stream, lovely.....  Completely unplayable update... I was trying to finish defection mission(it took me about an hr) but its impossible. 

@[DE]Megan please, delete the deffection mission from the game.... 

Edited by -TSA-Rubicon2.0

can you guys fix the bug on desertion on yursa cant do the arb

DEE6CBE4108B41E82F9F47A4B8B2869E3070D703 (800Ã600)

they keep faling and get stuck its my last mission for complet the map 

pls hotfix fast !!!!!

Adaptive lighting/high dynamic range are bugging out, for me at least. bumping into walls or objectives in archwing triggers a nasty bug, which makes the game nearly unplayable.it's like being in a pitch black cave with  weak candle.
Nothing short of turning the setting off gets rid of it permanently, restarting only lasts until I bump into things in archwing again.

I do not like turning off the  adaptive lighting setting as then everything is badly lit. a lot of places are horribly over-saturated and bright while others are dark and impossible to see in.

Edited by Kherae
high dynamic range+adaptive lighting combo

on another note,the dera's projectiles seem....well,just a lot more dull. even hard to see or invisible at times. however i can see where they end up hitting

Edited by scrivitthedemon
adding a small detail

I have noticed a few issues, I'm getting a sort of separation effect on my kubro and the labels on the incubator and foundry, also the front screens for the navagator and the news and conclave. I would post pics, but can't find where i can short of third party pic site. will be sending in a ticket of what i see

its all nice and good with these new changes, and im not complaining about any of them, but for the love of everything, DE please fix the piece of cardboard thats glued between Volts legs, it has nothing to it, i thought you would have fixed it hen you relaesed the Volt delux skin, so please fix the cardboard, that is all. 

3 hours ago, Amhiel said:

Actually now that you mention that, wouldn't it be great if beast pets were actually beneficial somehow in your efforts to find the preservation objectives? They are hunters after all! There's a great variety of ways they could help: finding the track, marking the animal in the mini map, cornering them, etc. I mean... It's only what humanity has done since the dawn of time, nothing serious, ya'know? 

That can work, might make sunika useful for other than capture missions

Varida hood with koppra suit is bugged and only shows it as this weird looking, floating ring around my neck. Also, the cool dangly strings on this hood are completely gone. Looks so ugly now. :(

Before patch:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1537254108

After patch:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1537256861

Edited by iuki.

How about that lighting now! This is default?

I hate to say it, but the game is completely bugged up for me.  Its not longer usable or playable.  It did the sortie by walking around and not contributing.  There is no longer any indication when I'm healing anyone.

I cannot configure the controls or in any way bring them to a usable state.  (If I had to guess, its like the mouse acceleration might be on.  I just don't know.)

Everything is a bad scale, and there appears to be no way to make it useful.

EB9B2C54681726860FA2E4880B59ADB235498A3E

• Applause 1