Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

Not sure where this should be placed so im putting it here.
I logged in and went to my personal quarters, and it was there that i found everything gone. All of my decorations. They also don't exist in my inventory either... Will I be able to get them back?

After completing the new quest, all of my orbiter decorations are gone! They're gone from both the orbiter itself and from my inventory, including the pot from Sands of Inaros and the Ember Noggle from the Pyrrus Project.

So, I had placed basicly all unique stuff in the operator's room; The Thousand Year Fish statue, the Kuria statue etc etc.

With the Chimera update, they were all gone. Aaaand no, they are not in my inventory anymore. Is this a bug, or is it related to the quest?

Where did my decorations go they are missing from my ship  and when i check my inventory to find them they are gone forever so all my time farming for my decos are gone forever ..... sigh plz patch this bug and i hope i could recover my landing craft decorations

After the Patch my whole Decoration is vanished. (Eveything what was placed in the livingroom)

3 Ayr 7 Orta  1 Piv  1 Sah 2 Valana 6 Vaya the urn of Inaros 2 pets from Cetus  and 1 ember noogle 

Eveything is completly disapeared. I just own the nidusquest Posters in the inventory because i didnt placed them.

Can someone help/does IT happen to others?