Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

13 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of this issue, we do not have a timeline on a fix but we are investigating. Rest assured we can still see the items in your accounts

Glad the items can still be seen, hopefully things will be able to be sorted out.

Also noticed this issue when I did the quest, I'm not much of a decorator but it would be nice not to have everything I've worked for vanish for the second time.

Some minor differences for the operator's head gear cropped up when I did the quest. Evidently the revenant mask makes eye addons like the dual oculus vanish now, and the mask itself is now treated like a hood, so you have to 'close the hood' in the options to make it appear.

I had some decorations on my orbiter. Like 10 ayatan sculptures and noggle statue-baroo and 2 baroo's displays .

After  todays update all that decoration disappeared. And I spent some time farming that stuff so if someone can help me I need it

ps:the items aren't in my inventory

I came here to see if I was ever going to get my things back.  happy to see its likely.  Lots of plat, time, and a few items I wont get back (the tea set?  pls dont take my teaset!)

I had a couple pedestal primes in my spoiler room too that have poofed with the rest.

Glad to hear hear about the investigation but just in case something goes wrong, I lost:

2 image displays, one square, one round.

Spoiler

Rell's Donda

The ember Noggle from the Pyrus Project

the Tea set from the OLDFRIEND promo

the teshin bust from the Sacrifice twitch event

1 Pedestal prime

2 Teralyst Articulas

1 each of Hydrolyst and Gantulyst articulas

2 Warframe Articulas

1 Datum decoration from Suda

1 Argon Crystal decoration

1 of those valentines heart hologram decorations

4 Ayatan Anasa sculptures

a few of the other kinds, I dont recall which exactly

all of them were filled

the urn from Sands of Inaros

my Ludoplex

the drawings from Glast Gambit

the wisp decoration from the PoE Twitch event

If my ayatans are gone I'll lose it really busted my arse for those...

have you tried to go in decoration mode and aiming at the place where the ayatans were? bug post thread says "decorations not displaying correctly" so if they are invisible maybe you can see the red outline and try to pick them up, I also have plenty of ayatans around I don't want to log in now

Did the new quest, the Chimera Prologue, went to my quarters to see if i can finally get rid of the lotus podium, and everything else, all my glast gambit posters, my fish statue, the simaris game console thing, are all gone, and not in my inventory either, just plain gone. Still have my fish though. Guessing it phased the ship for the quest and hasnt reset it? Better be that.

Yea my brother had his whole room wiped apparently, statues, bobbles, pedestial primes, everything, and none was transfered to his inventory. Personally I see no change in mine though, but which was probably quite a bit less cluttered. I'm thinking it might have something to do with how much stuff you got decorated, if it's above a certain limit of capacity? Or maybe if some decoration clashed with the added prologue event around the lotus helmet? 

3 minutes ago, Thoogah said:

If my ayatans are gone I'll lose it really busted my arse for those...

have you tried to go in decoration mode and aiming at the place where the ayatans were? bug post thread says "decorations not displaying correctly" so if they are invisible maybe you can see the red outline and try to pick them up, I also have plenty of ayatans around I don't want to log in now

i try, but i can't see red outline.

in ayatan treasure there aren't ayatan sculpture.

looks like it's not a case of "invisible decorations" but decorations aren't loading properly or at all as if they weren't there and their related data may have been lost forever... f**king hell

the statues, Baro's decorations, mission decorations Kuira and the glass fish... I hope they find a way to fix it or everyone is pretty much screwed out of their hard work

btw did the decorations disappear after you started the new quest or after you logged in?

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, Thoogah said:

looks like it's not a case of "invisible decorations" but decorations aren't loading properly or at all as if they weren't there and their related data may have been lost forever... f**king hell

the statues, Baro's decorations, mission decorations Kuira and the glass fish... I hope they find a way to fix it or everyone is pretty much screwed out of their hard work

btw did the decorations disappear after you started the new quest or after you logged in?

after logged in