Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

Same problem here. Quest decorations, an ayatan collection (one of each), ember noggle from pyrus, all gone.

Apparently it only affects the personal quarters, and it also affects newly placed items: putting a pet bed in the personal quarters made it disappear (same with two spare ayatans), but the cephalon pet toy I dropped near the arsenal was fine.

out of fear of losing my ayatans i havent logged in and have been restarting launcher for hotfixes, have you tried re-launching the game after hotfixes to see if anything changed?

23 minutes ago, PineappleParadox said:

There's another thread with a dev response:

They're looking into it.

We shouldn't lose any items permanently because they can still see them in our accounts.

Good to know, some of the stuff missing you get from quests so dont think you can get them again, thanks for the link.

hace 2 horas, Rivendark dijo:

Hice la nueva búsqueda, el Prólogo de la quimera, fui a mi habitación para ver si finalmente podía deshacerme del podio de loto, y todo lo demás, todos mis carteles de gambito, mi estatua de peces, la consola de juegos de simaris, todo se ha ido, y tampoco en mi inventario, simplemente desaparecido. Todavía tengo mi pescado sin embargo. ¿Adivinarlo eliminó la nave para la búsqueda y no la has reiniciado? Mejor sea eso.

yo tambien  perdi  todas las decoraciones de  mi nave  , espero se  puede solucionar pronto ese error  , la lizet se ve muy vacia  

After the last update all of my orbiter furniture just vanished...

Can it be put back on? cuz i spent like hours on decorating my ship and stuff...

Edit: Actually, at first i just thought they'd went back to my inventory, but guess what? they didnt, rofl, i had a lot of noggles and stuff, pls DE...

Heh, not to mention some other stuff that might be deleted that i'll never know cuz i dont remember everything i have, thats sad...

Thx

Edited by Netoberg

I logged in to start the quest and all of my decorations were deleted from everything; my inventory and from where I placed them. All of Sacrifice Twitch Drops, my noggles, some of the free decorations like the fish, pedestal prime, and a few other things. I am genuinely scared I'll never get them back.