Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

Today, 10/16/2018, I found out that all the decor items, the pet's bed, the pet toy "Cephalon", paintings, the profile avatar image, 2 Teralist statuettes, the resonator statuette from the Harrow Chain quest, the original statuette, are gone. In the inventory are missing. Restarting the game did not give a result, I did not find anything like this in the FAQ and on the forum. I ask for your help.

I have the same problem. After the new quest, all my decorations has disappeared. As I remember, I had 1 Anasa, 4 Orta, 2 Vaya, 2 Piv, 1 Valana, 1 Sah, and 1 Ayr ayatan sculptures, a Sacred vessel, a ludoplex, a mawfish trophy, an ember noggle statue I received after strata relay event, a caged condroc, a caged kwaka, and a codex display I bought from Baro in my personal quarters, and every Neewa's pictures in my operator room.

Edited by Omicron2000

5 hours ago, Omicron2000 said:

I have the same problem. After the new quest, all my decorations has disappeared. As I remember, I had 1 Anasa, 4 Orta, 2 Vaya, 2 Piv, 1 Valana, 1 Sah, and 1 Ayr ayatan sculptures, a Sacred vessel, a ludoplex, a mawfish trophy, an ember noggle statue I received after strata relay event, a caged condroc, a caged kwaka, and a codex display I bought from Baro in my personal quarters, and every Neewa's pictures in my operator room.

It's solved now. Thank you.