Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

Adding myself to the growing list of people who have found all their items in their orbiters missing. Tons of filled ayatan sculptures, two pedestal primes, quest items / noggles, Eidolon articulas, pictures... all vanished and no longer in my inventory. 

It is good to hear that they are still "around", but I am looking forward to getting them back. 

Ayatan statue disappearing once put down as a decoration, unable to find it in inventory or on the orbiter.

- Three bobbleheads, five ayatan statues, captura porable  statue, pet bed, and pet boy have also completely disappeared from the Operators room. 

Glad to hear that this is being fixed. While I'm still relatively new to the game I had put effort into getting sculptures and a few collectibles to place in my personal quarters once I got them unlocked. Was extremely worried when I went to place a new picture in there and saw everything gone.  

After I'd updated my game and went to my personal quarters and suddenly all of my decorations have disappeared from my ayatan sculptures to my noggles, when I put down a new "decoration"(ex.Ayatan sculpture) it does not appear on my screen and I assume that it happened from the Update, I understand that it can  break something within the code of the game, If anyone is experiencing this pls let me know and i hope it can be fixed soon, Thank you.