The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Landing Craft Decorations Missing [Fixed]

_xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_

Yeah same as well, I hope they can fix this... Soon...

EDIT: I Tried seeing what would happen if I placed something, went somewhere then go back in, and now everything has reappeared... strange.

Edited by MINE5168
Update

Erm am i the only one who has this problem where all my decorations in my personal quarters are gone, and i can't find them in my inventory. From the burning Ember noggle, Pedestool Prime, the jar you get from Inaros' quest, the sentient action figure, and worst still, i can't even put any decorations down cuz for some reasons it says capacity full, when there's litreally nothing in my pq :(

You are not the only person whose stuff has suddenly vanished, no. I've seen a bunch of threads on steam about it. But nobody seems to have any idea what's up with it, and I haven't heard of any response from DE, so you might be stuck just needing to attempt sending a support ticket to get it fixed or at least find out when it will be.

edit: you could also wait to see if they make an announcement and fix things on Monday when the office is running again

Edited by OvisCaedo

On 2018-10-12 at 8:24 AM, _xXFunnyandOrigionalXx_ said:

So I updated my game this morning and as I walked into my personal quarters, I found all my decorations missing. I checked my inventory and sculpture tab on the modding station. Gone. Now I have lost all my sculptures, noggle, wallpapers from quests and ones I bought with platinum alike, and my ludoplex.

What do I do?

I also have had this problem.

Upon returning to my Liset after completing the Chimera Prologue, I discovered all my decorations were gone. They weren't gone just from my liset but from my inventory entirely. Items I paid plat/money for are GONE. When watching a Twitch stream, I heard similar complaints from others so I can confirm, this could happen to ANYONE. 

While I have submitted a ticket, I feel it's important people are warned that items they paid for could disappear upon completing or activating this quest. I'm not sure what can be done about it at this point (and I really hope there's something that can be done about it) but please spread word so no one else risks loosing their items. 

I Have the exact same problem, i put my decorations in my in my Habitat Quater because i mean that's were they fit best right? and i had this lovely center peice i bought from Baro Ki'teer. you know the man who says he travels around the void? personally i don't beleive it one bit but, this center peice was so nice and a really liked it, and it wasn't cheap either. anyway, i invited Lisa over for because i was scared, you know, who knows how they just vanish like than. and she said "Karen, you were space burglared". and i like "whoa" right, i always felt safe in my home because it's in space and i move it around a all the time, and i didn't think the're were burglars in space. and now i don't know what to do, should i get an alarm? can the space police help me? maybe i could get a gurad-kubarow. Because i don't feel safe at ALL, and you know that Apollon, my Kubarow, is just too nice to attack burglars! he'll just go invisible and hides. i bet it was one of them new Loka types. i never trusted them, you know. all that "peace and love"- bull crap. you know they just don't work and smoke space-marijuana, they're stupid space hippies! that's what they are. Lisa is gonna sleep at my place to night and it makes me feel a bit safer. 

Sincerely: Karen, housewife, mother of three. in space

Edited by Shellinator
its funnier that way