Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is special about Paracesis?

Peter

1 minute ago, Antialpaka said:

So it really is more of a gimmick weapon? This would at least explain and justify the price.

It can be used for whatever honestly, it still cant out DPS my Umbra Blade

6125235871.gif

but still its a nice change of pace I cant wait to use it when melee 3.0 comes out 

6 hours ago, xcenic said:

its the new gimmick player tend to be like monkeys.  

"Monkey see, monkey do sums up more than human behaviour, according to researchers.

They have overturned the long-held belief that learning through imitation is restricted to people - by working with monkeys.

And they found primates pick up the basics just like human children - by copying others."

Do you want a banana?

@Topic:
Thank you guys for the answers, lets see the secrets behind this masterpiece.

Mfw half this thread already forgot there's a New War coming with Sentients and are calling this a gimmick weapon.
1534731184195.gif
This is more than likely the first weapon in a series of them geared toward killing them.
Or just broken and bugged. Could go either way with a new DE release lol. 

3 hours ago, fishworshipper said:

Because the capacity isn't the problem with Sacrificial builds, the problem is that the Sacrificial Pressure and Sacrificial Steel are worse than Primed Pressure Point and Blood Rush.

when you use both mods, sacrifical pressure gives same damage as ppp doesnt it? and you can still use bloodrush with them. 

What is special about Parasesis?

That you decided to grind so hard and ignore Baro so much that you had 1000 Dukats on hand.  That's it.

Lore-based and interesting backstory that makes Parasisis a hyper-specialized weapon meant for killing the being that betrayed our Tenno, all Tenno on the most loving and fundamental level? Nope.  In-game reasoning based on already stated and reinforced elements based on the Sentient vulnerability to Void energy? Nope.

You build this weapon because you either have so much free time that you can grind so hard it's an unpaid full-time job, or you've been playing nonstop every day since 2013.  If you don't meet those criteria you need not apply.

What the fuk, DE?[

Edited by Highlord83

2 minutes ago, Highlord83 said:

That you decided to grind so hard and ignore Baro so much that you had 1000 Dukats on hand.  That's it.

Lore-based and interesting backstory that makes Parasisis a hyper-specialized weapon meant for killing the being that betrayed our Tenno, all Tenno on the most loving and fundamental level? Nope.  In-game reasoning based on already stated and reinforced elements based on the Sentient vulnerability to Void energy? Nope.

You build this weapon because you either have so much free time that you can grind so hard it's an unpaid full-time job, or you've been playing nonstop every day since 2013.  If you don't meet those criteria you need not apply.

What the fuk, DE?[/i]

giphy.gif
I think it's time for a break there, Tenno.

21 minutes ago, Highlord83 said:

What the fuk, DE?[

Dunno about you, but I started with 130ish ducats and took no more than 2 hours to grind up the remaining ducats to build it.  It's not that hard to get ducats.

6125235871.gif

but still its a nice change of pace I cant wait to use it when melee 3.0 comes out 

I've been ignoring the new eidolons since there's nothing I want from them, but I'm interested in knowing what build you're using.

Edited by Aeromancer

31 minutes ago, Highlord83 said:

This is soooo difficult, DE's totally alienating the entire community. 

It'll take me years to even get the ducats for this build. Impossible. Worse than Hema and Sibear combined. 

/s

13 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

This is soooo difficult, DE's totally alienating the entire community. 

It'll take me years to even get the ducats for this build. Impossible. Worse than Hema and Sibear combined. 

/s

Ducats are the EASIEST resource to get, just sell Prime Junk. Im setting at over 3200 ducats from when the Tennocon relay dropped

Just put up relics full of junk and youll have 1000 in  no time.

10 hours ago, A-Midnight-Shanking said:

That's odd.

This is mine, though I had enough XP to rank it up to 40 from 30 with the after-mission bonus XP.

97C5WAd.png

They already said that the level cap goes up by 2 each time you forma it, so to get it to lvl 40 you need to forma it 5 times

7 hours ago, _Behemot said:

6125235871.gif

Look top right. He used Arcane Avenger. Probably also had some gladiator mods to scale the crit, Im not so sure.

Or just harrow?

Edited by Cephalycion