Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher Crashing During Updates

Tepoji

I've been having this really annoying bug ever since the sacrifice came out, I thought it would have been fixed during one of the hotfixes, but it never was. Whenever I launch the game and there is an update, the launcher only stays open for a few seconds before disappearing. It continues to run in the background and I have to force close it to launch the game again. While it runs in the background it does not perform the update, I've tried letting it continue to run to see if it would finish the update and then continue. Sometimes the game will attempt to reopen after a minute or two, but then it just causes an error because it is already running. Because of this updating my game is highly tedious because it almost always crashes the launcher.

I had this issue on one of my two computers that I run warframe on.  The solution for me was to disable launcher GPU acceleration.  I have no idea what caused it, there was no error in the logs or anything.  The one that had crashes was a laptop with two GPUS (intel and nvidia) whereas the desktop just had the one GPU (well, two identical ones in SLI, but details).  So maybe that was it?