Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

buzlok ridiculous spread after 23.10

brendemar

this must be some bug cause before update buzlok was shooting as usual (and in one point with my setup) but now weapon spread is ridiculous like 20-30 degree angle and that is at very short range

how to produce: shoot weapon and you will see

Edited by brendemar

Same for me and they don't mention any where that they fix it ,i personaly thinks that it's now how it suppose to be, because before it was pinpoint accruacy even withe heavy caliber so secondary fire was not a 100% need vs strong unites . 

But if they can make that the homing bullet don't feal like they are 10time slower it will be even better.

BTW i still love this weapon and think more people should use it 🙂

Sorry in advance for my translate mistakes.

I faced the same problem. Before, Buzlok had an accuracy much higher than it is now. This is especially evident when shooting from the hip, when the bullets flew out of the weapon at the most incredible angles, but the magic flew to the point where the cursor is pointed. This was evident from the distinct traces of bullets. However, its stated accuracy is felt when using an alternative fire.

Before this update I noticed that the Umbra under AI control firing of the Buzlok with the same huge spread. It scares me because it could mean that the developers have corrected the "old bug" and now Buzlok not be the same.

well, if the ridiculous spread is one part of the fixing/changing , i will be very disappointed as i am a buzlok lovers, very high dmg output(with riven) and low popularity.

as a rifle with this kind of accuracy is unbelievably worst(and unacceptable in real life), with the speed of the battle in warframe is fast , marking target to fulfill the desire of accuracy will slightly slow down players and force them to change into sidearms or melee,also it is a projectile weapon, the performance in CQB is already getting worst,  no wonder in long range, and the slow reload speed ?........ that breaks my heart .

let's hope the spread is just one of those uncountable bugs.....

• 1 month later...