Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Text" Decoration for Dojo?

-BA-Ulthran

Question

Hi, with the Chimera update, the following was posted in the patch notes: "All Display Decorations are now usable in Dojos, as well as a 'Text' Decoration!". I may be missing something, but i cannot find the text decoration anywhere in the market not the Dojo Decorations menu. Would appreciate if someone found out how to place it and let me know, thanks!

I haven't been able to download yet but I'm thinking maybe you can put text on the Tenno inspirational plates and/or the orokin public info display decoration. I'll confirm it next week when my download is finished.

18 hours ago, Thoogah said:

I haven't been able to download yet but I'm thinking maybe you can put text on the Tenno inspirational plates and/or the orokin public info display decoration. I'll confirm it next week when my download is finished.

There has been no way to add actual text to them that we could find." All Display Decorations are now usable in Dojos, as well as a 'Text' Decoration!" is the direct quote from the patch notes in the main Chimera update. I'm starting to think that they either worded it wrongly or forgot to include it in the patch

I wonder if it was something like "Press <unknown keybind> to perform <unkown action>." deal 😄

anyway we now have butterflies and stuff

hace 9 horas, -Ba-ikebothun dijo:

The response from de i got was that it may have been a premature release into the patch notes. nothing definite but he said he would check it out. 

Well... that's better than nothing. Cross your fingers everyone!

From Patch Notes: @[DE]MeganAll Display Decorations are now usable in Dojos, as well as a 'Text' Decoration!

Really?  Because I can't find it anywhere.  I've looked in the ship, in the store, in the decorator for the dojo and ship, in the displays... nothing comes up.

I'm going insane trying to put some finishing touches on the dojo for the competition and I could really use access to this.

Just now, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! 'Text' Decorations were put in the patch notes prematurely, it is not in the build yet. We should be able to add it in the next Update.  

Good to know, does that mean that we'll be able to write text in the various alphabets to use? Surely would be of benefit for some of the shops and markets I set up in the dojo.