Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Text" Decoration for Dojo?

-BA-Ulthran

Question

Hi, with the Chimera update, the following was posted in the patch notes: "All Display Decorations are now usable in Dojos, as well as a 'Text' Decoration!". I may be missing something, but i cannot find the text decoration anywhere in the market not the Dojo Decorations menu. Would appreciate if someone found out how to place it and let me know, thanks!

Did anyone say when the "Text Decoration" would be added? I want to setup an area and get it ready for the Dry Dock for Railjack (If that's what we will be getting for the Dojo) that says something like "Under construction STAY OUT" or something...

On 2018-10-18 at 3:24 PM, PiddlyWink said:

They added it. It's called "note beacon".. You buy it in the market for 35 plat 🤬

On 2018-10-15 at 1:03 PM, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! 'Text' Decorations were put in the patch notes prematurely, it is not in the build yet. We should be able to add it in the next Update.  

Now im confused

yeah it ended up kind of disappointing, it's floating text all beacony like and not constructed it's personal decoration for plat

I don't mind a personal decoration as such but was expecting a dojo decoration

On 2018-10-29 at 9:04 PM, Thoogah said:

yeah it ended up kind of disappointing, it's floating text all beacony like and not constructed it's personal decoration for plat

I don't mind a personal decoration as such but was expecting a dojo decoration

Omg so you buy note beacon and add as personal decoration? Edit, lol ok I guess that was what you said, such a downer though as ive been looking for text decoration in dojo aswell...

Edited by (PS4)Deadwood_Lane

I have this hollow hope that they will add the actual dojo text decoration at some unforseable future and this "text beacon" bs is just a rushed version since they had to put something in after mentioning it 😄

I wish you could utilize the scanner to scan existing assets or something to use them as dojo decorations, the ones they add are already assets used in maps anyway

i guess we gotta stick with the tributa statue for now, i'm tryna make a giant pile of floofs and its real hard to say "please donate all of your floofs to our vault so we can make a glorious floofy pile of floof." in just 30 characters.

Edited by Dude5013

On 2021-01-11 at 5:19 AM, Dude5013 said:

i guess we gotta stick with the tributa statue for now, i'm tryna make a giant pile of floofs and its real hard to say "please donate all of your floofs to our vault so we can make a glorious floofy pile of floof." in just 30 characters.

"pls donate to nidi floof pile"
"n nid of bigger floof pile"
"can haz donation 4 floof pile?"

<3 GL <3