Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Arbitrations] The new amazing ENDGAME mode! Or is it?

Rurabomber

24 minutes ago, (PS4)JaysInc_ said:

I'm pretty sure they stated that the ability to revive others was not going to be implemented a couple of times.

That part I actually like. We need something challenging in Warframe. I feel that adding Eidolons was a step in the right direction, but there should be much more difficult "monster" enemies, if a coordinated group can take down 10-12 Eidolons in one hour, and a solo player can do 6 or more, including two Hydrolysts.

Edited by Rurabomber

2 hours ago, Kobrakai85 said:

As a new-ish player (400 hours) I look at these rewards and think wow ...being able to get that much endo in a single mission is insanely good.

Yeah, but each rotation now also takes 2x more time (instead of reaching rot. C at 20min/20th wave/4th round you will be reaching it at 40min/40th wave/8th round etc. the following C only rots are a matter of one's willpower and self-preservation instinct in case of possible Host Migration; I think even Elite Sanctuary Onslaught takes about 20-25min to reach rot. C ).

I8WwjiX.png

Don't be deceived by Endo numbers or Sculptures, because Vodyanoi may still be better: ~3-5min for 300-1500 Endo on Rathuum vs. a chance for Endo/Sculpture every 10min+. And although Rathuum is pretty repetitive, it also doesn't require 100% Star Chart completion.

But this is just my opinion on Endo rewards. I don't think they are THAT bad, but burnout will be real.

edit:

4 minutes ago, Midrib said:

The Arbitrations rewards are based on an ABC rotation not an AABC. Even if Vodyanoi is just as good for Endo, its still nice to have an alternative place to farm.

Edited by Thundervision

15 minutes ago, Toppien said:

idk what you guys expect for rewards...i think endo is really good rewards IMO, maybe some new mods could had been nice too, or relics

Certainly not that amount of endo rewards. ^^ Even if you really need it now, you will quickly get sick of it. This game mode was firstly introduced in the Devstreams as something new and shiny for the veterans to do... The "ELITE ALERTS", now renamed to Arbitrations: Lethal Alerts, oooh. Can you feel the dread in the air?

Not so elite or lethal after all.

... Well, maybe lethal, as I can see some people dying in front of their computer screens out of overstrain and malnutrition, waiting for that one elusive mod reward. xD

Edited by Rurabomber

hace 1 minuto, Rurabomber dijo:

Certainly not that amount of endo rewards. ^^ Even if you really need it now, you will quickly get sick of it. This game mode was first introduced in the Devstreams as something new and shiny for the veterans to do... The "ELITE ALERTS", now renamed to Arbitrations: Lethal Alerts, oooh. Can you feel the dread in the air?

Not so elite or lethal after all.

and what do you want? to get one shot killed? lvl 200 enemies? another puzzle like in the trials (raids) ?  lets face it, when you have everything, any kind of content is not going to be enough cuz as veterans we have too much power, and everything gets insta killed, and if it is too difficult you guys are not even going to play it, or you are going to end going extreme META build like it happened in raids and no one will play it

8 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

Yeah, but each rotation now also takes 2x more time (instead of reaching rot. C at 20min/20th wave/4th round you will be reaching it at 40min/40th wave/8th round etc. the following C only rots are a matter of one's willpower and self-preservation instinct in case of possible Host Migration; I think even Elite Sanctuary Onslaught takes about 20-25min to reach rot. C ).

Don't be deceived by Endo numbers or Sculptures, because Vodyanoi may still be better: ~3-5min for 300-1500 Endo on Rathuum vs. a chance for Endo/Sculpture every 10min+. And although Rathuum is pretty repetitive, it also doesn't require 100% Star Chart completion.

But this is just my opinion on Endo rewards. I don't think they are THAT bad, but burnout will be real.

The Arbitrations rewards are based on an ABC rotation not an AABC. Even if Vodyanoi is just as good for Endo, its still nice to have an alternative place to farm.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

. Is Vitrus really just a gold colored Nitain? Lmao

Nitain Prime. it was once a meme created during the dark days of the Nitain grind, now it has become reality.

shame to hear Arbitrations hasn't worked out straight away, but this was probably gonna happen no matter what.

I felt like i'm gonna do this until i got the cosmetics and the -30% stren for my Nova (that needs another forma because madurai) and never come back.

Defense with the dumb guy is terrible - and normally all the mobs get stuck everywhere, doubling the amount of boredom you feel after some time. Deffection is not a gamemode, more like a sadomaso experience. 3min excavation is boring as hell too... they really gone overboard with the 10min between rewards, and is not a good source of endo either, Vodyanoi is better and way more agile (and comparing with this new gamemode, is more fun D:).

The statues feels like the Anasa in sorties... always meh (to not say the real word)... and the mods are even worse (one or two with niche applications, but is just more filler in general). And the fact they left Kuva Survival out of the challenges makes me sad (and relief, because probably ur gonna need to protect the thing for 5min instead of 1min)... Well, back to sortie/random stuff...

Im just annoyed by this half assed game mode.

The game mode is aimed at people who are vets, who dont really need endo, buts its nice for the people who do. Only problem is that it takes forever to get a single reward... 10+ minutes in most game modes. If I ever need endo im going to the arena where I can get 500-1000 endo in 2 min.

The only thing I was even interested in the first place was the cosmetics you could earn but all of those are just uninteresting.

It really feels like DE just took whatever staff they could spare to push this out as fast as possible.

it just feels like regular missions but drastically slower. The rewards are... fine, I guess? I wasn't expecting a lot, endo has some use, wouldn't complain about getting it. But it also just still feels like the exact same boring things I'm already burned out on. Dying against enemies of this level doesn't really feel like much of a threat if I take it even slightly seriously, so the only thing that really seems to change anything is the drone. Which I'm fine with! I just... wish it was not the only real difference.

i guess this is not surprising given what the last two "game modes" were

Edited by OvisCaedo

8 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

It really feels like DE just took whatever staff they could spare to push this out as fast as possible.

Recolored nitain (the holy piss jars), recycled content (endless modes but twice as tedious), meaningless rewards for the wrong target audience (veterans need endo? What?)

DE are plain desperate to prevent the accelerating player churn until the fortuna release (which might be delayed), and as the last resort, they sell us poops wrapped as candies, hoping that we won't notice the scam.

Why not swap all that endo and the statues that will never be filled with amber stars for kuva? What else would veterans like if not some extra dopamine after an endurance run?

DE, are you even trying?

But eh... back to the waitframe, I guess.

Edited by Teloch

Guys i understand the salt and where it comes from, Most of us have reached the power creep in Warframe especially people who have played for a long time. They are really trying To build an endgame for us, we should give constructive feedback. IMO Endo is always a good reward because new primed mods always keep getting added, maybe they added endo like this because There are new umbral mods coming up. 

IF you think about this, whole year they have been trying to develop stuff to veterans (ESO and now this), they are going in the right path we need to give good proper feed back and less bashing 

17 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Why not swap all that endo and the statues that will never be filled with amber stars for kuva? What else would veterans like if not some extra dopamine after an endurance run?

DE, are you even trying?

I would definitely appreciate some kuva rewards. Maybe even a chance for riven mods after 1h in survivals (and accordingly in other Arbitration game types)? Just an idea.

13 minutes ago, ZirkonX said:

IF you think about this, whole year they have been trying to develop stuff to veterans (ESO and now this), they are going in the right path we need to give good proper feed back and less bashing 

Nah man, they are constantly coming up with half-measures to appeal to the new players (because there are many more of them, than there are active veterans, let's be honest). Elite Alerts were supposed to start with lvl 100 enemies. They brought it down to a measly 60. They've done a similar thing with Sanctuary Onslaught. Now we have a standard and "elite" versions with - mostly - uninteresting rewards.

We just can't have nice things for ourselves, let's play the world's smallest violin for the poor, unloved vets. ;)

Edited by Rurabomber

Just now, Rurabomber said:

Nah man, they are constantly coming up with half-measures to appeal to the new players (because there are many more of them, than active veterans, let's be honest). Elite Alerts were supposed to start with lvl 100 enemies. They brought it down to a measly 60. They've done a similar thing with Sanctuary Onslaught. Now we have a standard and "elite" versions with - mostly - uninteresting rewards.

We just can't have nice things for just ourselves, let's play the world's smallest violin for the poor, unloved vets. 😉

Cant disagree with this, arbitrations should have been atleast lvl 80+ to make it more intense

1 hour ago, ZirkonX said:

Guys i understand the salt and where it comes from, Most of us have reached the power creep in Warframe especially people who have played for a long time. They are really trying To build an endgame for us, we should give constructive feedback. IMO Endo is always a good reward because new primed mods always keep getting added, maybe they added endo like this because There are new umbral mods coming up. 

I get that endo is a nice reward for 99% of players. but the game mode is literally entirely endo rewards... There isnt even anything super cool or rare like the peculiar mods in ESO.

Once people get all the mods from this game mode there will be 0 reason to come back.

Too much endo i have zero need for endo and if i do there are faster and easier ways to get it. Most vets have more endo then they know what to do with.

How about some actually worthwhile and varied rewards

-large kuva drops

-built forma

-rivens

-riven transmuters

-built exuilus adaptors

-greater lenses

-arcanes

pretty much any of these items would fit in there nicely and add some acutal reward

6 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

All i heard from them on the livestream where they first showed this off, they did say you could revive yourself *aka what we have now* but team mates could pick you up if you went down.

Clearly they've changed from that and i'm rather upset by the silent change.

its far from silent mate they went from you could pick your self in the first showing to your just dead in another then they showed it on prime time before it was even out showing and stated you die your just dead 

the only thing silent about is that the community didn't react to it bud

12 hours ago, Kobrakai85 said:

As a new-ish player (400 hours) I look at these rewards and think wow ...being able to get that much endo in a single mission is insanely good. This seems game breaking to me, I can level up all my primed mods easily now. It baffles me how anyone could complain about this, I almost feel like they should nerf the rewards. Are we playing the same game here?

Endo/Ayatans has always been good no matter how new/old you are. We just have some vocal people here that automatically assume just because you're max rank, you're not suposed to need any resource anymore. Most of those complaints came from Sortie rewards though, but even at max rank, you can use that endo to max primed mods and sell them for 300 plat or more (on pc), so I never ever had an issue with getting endo/ayatans personally, but people only want rivens from sorties. These alerts are giving S#&$on of endo now, this is really good and might be bad in the long run. Prices will drop because they're not so rare anymore, this will end up affecting new players that sell a couple of ayatans to get that little plat for their starting slots and whatnot.

Edit: And the abysmal spawn rate of ayatans in missions is pointless now. No more "oh S#&$ look what spawned, mark it so everyone can get it!" feeling, they're nothing that special anymore.

Edited by Kiwinille

30 minutes ago, seprent said:

its far from silent mate they went from you could pick your self in the first showing to your just dead in another then they showed it on prime time before it was even out showing and stated you die your just dead 

Oh, must have missed the steam where they mentioned the change.

8 hours ago, HEA-Devazone said:

heyyy it a good source of  endo (i haven't max up vitality yet)

Endo for many is a pointless resource....i didn't notice a dent maxing those last 4 primes from Baro.   watching endo levels is like worrying about neural sensors for forma, when you have 1500+ in inventory already.