This new weapon paracesis Give HUGE spoiler

xcenic

Spoiler

1. The last fight will be against Some kind of Huge and strong sentient boss maybe Nata.

2. High class sentient have maybe 100% damage reduction.

3. We going to need this weapon at Rank 40 to get the Ignored damage Buff.

4. Last fight will be a Sword dance Duel between WE vs X(last boss)

5. This is my Prediction: Future Operator melee mode, this is the 1st time we see one Operator hold a weapon, we always rely on Amps. 

6. A new Kind of weapon type, instead add Umbra polarity to the game [DE] implement this kind of 5 forma=more capacity 

what you guys think?

H7lUohw.png

Video taked from Nash Prime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obNCr9vQPz8

Edited by xcenic

12 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Can you explain any of that or is this just random speculation?

just following my hunch.

letting out the opportunity to exploit the mechanic of this weapon would be a shame, maybe this wont be the only type of weapon type withe same mechanic, maybe in future primary and secondary. The range to use this new 5forma=40rank can be a new thing.

Also the fact operator wielding a weapon can mean something in future, and [DE] cant be so dumb so ignore the fact and explore the limits. 

Edited by xcenic

Just now, xcenic said:

just following my hunch 

So, no evidence?

The idea that we wind up fighting a sentient is kind of obvious - it's what we're working towards. And, yeah, the idea that this sword will be needed is likely too, given all that's been said.

But aside from that, there's a lot of purely speculative content with no evidence to back it up.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

So, no evidence?

The idea that we wind up fighting a sentient is kind of obvious - it's what we're working towards. And, yeah, the idea that this sword will be needed is likely too, given all that's been said.

But aside from that, there's a lot of purely speculative content with no evidence to back it up.

same thing happens the moment Reb use the hoover on Fortuna the 1st time, we saw an infinite usage on that item, That same moment we all know that same mechanic could be used on arch-wing. And see where we are now.

Actions can become tendencies. 

implementing the limit breaker mechanic due forma could be more than add a few more polarities to an weapon, This can be a new way of power creep, and of course a clear way to the use of forma on weapon to get more MR also. 

I have a few weapon at level 30, they are good but no in my interest to forma them, But this? this can be a tendency to get weapons to Level 40 using forma and adding some kind of Extra buff to the weapon? 

1 hour ago, xcenic said:

same thing happens the moment Reb use the hoover on Fortuna the 1st time, we saw an infinite usage on that item, That same moment we all know that same mechanic could be used on arch-wing. And see where we are now.

Actions can become tendencies. 

implementing the limit breaker mechanic due forma could be more than add a few more polarities to an weapon, This can be a new way of power creep, and of course a clear way to the use of forma on weapon to get more MR also. 

I have a few weapon at level 30, they are good but no in my interest to forma them, But this? this can be a tendency to get weapons to Level 40 using forma and adding some kind of Extra buff to the weapon? 

But... how are you getting here from us acquiring a sword?

This sword, to my knowledge, has no special abilities, doesn't hit rank 40 or anything and is, for our current fighting scenarios, a normal sword. One with very good crit and a fancy slam attack, but that's within existing properties. Ohma's the same way.

So there are no new mechanics that we can assume will be expanded. DE have confirmed that Umbra Forma isn't going to be a thing, so that's not it. There's no indication that level 40 for weapons is confirmed.

It is a possibility, but not absolute fact as you have suggested it. DE is known for subverting expectations, which should be taken into account when making theories.

Edit: So, not totally confirmed (I don't have the sword in my hands yet) but I've read that it goes up to level 90. I'll have to wait until I get the thing, but if true, that entirely derails my argument.

Edited by Loza03

2 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

Yeah, where are you getting all of that from? 100% Damage Reduction doesn't even make sense, even with a sword like this, 100% is a 100%, invincible enemies are useless

Operator melee? Again, where did you see that?

you guys no getting the whole picture, Im talking about future imprement of this mechanic on other weapons and even frame, A kind of limit breaker to reach new horizon and reach a new power creep. 

Give operator a new way to fight, a new advance form after all this time training after a long sleep, they keep growing and Focus we know DE already forget it. The only way to increase the power of Operator is due Focus, BUT can you blame me to think give Operator Melee weapon is bad? Remember in this cinematic we saw the operator holding the weapon, Was a gift for the Operator no to the warframe itself. This can mean something!

You already watched the sword? Its the only item in whole warframe to reach level 40 and break all logic.

All of this is my personal opinion!

Edited by xcenic

For what i remembered, at some point on devstream the dev talked about possibility for operator having their own weapon, like a sword.. so maybe this quest and the next cinematic quest will gave the operator their own weapons.. correct me if im wrong..

26 minutes ago, xcenic said:

you guys no getting the whole picture, Im talking about future imprement of this mechanic on other weapons and even frame, A kind of limit breaker to reach new horizon and reach a new power creep. 

Give operator a new way to fight, a new advance form after all this time training after a long sleep, they keep growing and Focus we know DE already forget it. The only way to increase the power of Operator is due Focus, BUT can you blame me to think give Operator Melee weapon is bad? Remember in this cinematic we saw the operator holding the weapon, Was a gift for the Operator no to the warframe itself. This can mean something!

You already watched the sword? Its the only item in whole warframe to reach level 40 and break all logic.

I do agree that Operators are likely gonna get more power, and even melee, but I do disagree with your logic.

As of the Sacrifice, it's pretty clear now that we can't really separate Ballas's intentions. He knows full well the full Tenno is Operator and Frame, so him giving it to the Operator still means he's giving it to the Frame.

Plus, that thing's a Heavy Blade for a Warframe, you don't think our kiddo's are capable of handling it?

4 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I do agree that Operators are likely gonna get more power, and even melee, but I do disagree with your logic.

DE could take this one step further. They could tie power/abilities etc to our Tennos allignment. The Light/Neutral/Dark mechanic could be ultilized in this way and make the choices we make have impact. 

They have yet to do this, I personally would like to know the result of The War Within decision on the kuva because, we dont know whether consuming it or destorying it impacts our operator yet......is it going to be forgotten? I feel like it has, The Sacrifice had absolutly nothing to do with the consequeces of the decision we made.

Edited by (XB1)Cram Duachim

10 hours ago, xcenic said:

Yes, Operators will be upgraded again, of course, but you don't have any evidence to provide for us