Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant start game

infe88

Same here. it takes forever through most of the initial 5 MB of the 2 GB download, then finishes the rest in around 10 seconds, then says it needs to download 0.2MB and then I get the error message.  currently trying a couple crazy fixes. I suppose the nice thing is since the rest of you are having issues it means it probably isn't my fault?

12 minutes ago, OptimisticCynic said:

Same here. it takes forever through most of the initial 5 MB of the 2 GB download, then finishes the rest in around 10 seconds, then says it needs to download 0.2MB and then I get the error message.  currently trying a couple crazy fixes. I suppose the nice thing is since the rest of you are having issues it means it probably isn't my fault?

It could just be server congestion with everyone trying to download the new update at the same time. But if it's not, we likely won't get a fix until monday when DEs back from the weekend

55 minutes ago, Zenviscerator said:

It could just be server congestion with everyone trying to download the new update at the same time. But if it's not, we likely won't get a fix until monday when DEs back from the weekend

I got it to work through an unbelievable stupid fix. I changed the language to Spansih and it worked....

15 minutes ago, OptimisticCynic said:

I got it to work through an unbelievable stupid fix. I changed the language to Spansih and it worked....

It seems like switching back and forth from spanish to english gets it unstuck when it jumps up to 100%
At least it's allowing me to (extremely slowly) download the update

Also just wanna say real quick that disabling aggressive download does nothing for me either

I was having the same problem. Fixed it by going into the folder...

Warframe\Downloaded\Public\Cache.Windows

And deleted all the files with a timestamp of today (files that were downloaded for the latest update today), then relaunched the installer and it started downloading correctly.

Hope it works for others.

11 minutes ago, Darthbob2000 said:

And deleted all the files with a timestamp of today (files that were downloaded for the latest update today), then relaunched the installer and it started downloading correctly.

You are a saint, finally something that worked

29 minutes ago, Darthbob2000 said:

I think you might just be my hero...lol

thanks for posting the solution!

30 minutes ago, Darthbob2000 said:

this seems to work atleast as far as giving me a consistent download, but unfortunately now I have to redownload the entire update. 

31 minutes ago, Darthbob2000 said:

Well it worked for downloading the patch but it sadly is still failing on the checking for new content

33 minutes ago, Darthbob2000 said:

That did it for me too. Thank you, that's honestly what I love about this community, we have so many savvy folk here that makes this game great!

1 hour ago, Darthbob2000 said:

Seems for me not working. -.- .It getting pain in b** now...

1 hour ago, Darthbob2000 said:

The only problem with this is that you will also have to redownload a large portion of the game. Sitting on 20GBs now, but at least it's downloading at 22MB/s. I just hope it gets me the update that quick...