Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

[DE]Megan

20 hours ago, maddragonmaster said:

ok i tried one of those arbitrations or what not and i have to say i am seriously pev'ed. why oh why do you make a one freaking life mission and included the dam freaking nullifiers and everything to counter our abilities. i since i was a chroma i was dead before i could re add my vex amor. so you guys skipped chroma's rework during his prime and then add something  requires him to keep his vex armor up at all dam times and included lot of these dam nullifiers into it which once chroma looses his vex armor he is just dead. D. E. A. D. DEAD!

and listen to me i don't tolorate having a decent build and loosing a dam mission due to DE deciding to listen to the dang vets, elites of what ever the are called and make a game mode that makes me want to mash my freaking toes then rather play this dam game mode. and for what? some some shaky questionable quality mods and fashion crap? 

ok i was unreasonable angry over this, but i dont enjoy the concept of DE shoving a game mode that they guarantee we are going to fail alot. and that seriously makes me angry. i play this game to enjoy the game and not for DE to create an artificial wall for me to bash my head against.

Ok I have no idea where to start, here.

Are you maybe not familiar with the concept of endgame ? Have you player other games, before Warframe ? Because to clear it up, in every game there is content that is meant to be difficult and acessible only to player with a certain amount of experience and gamesense. And to further make it clear, arbitrations are FAR from being difficult and challenging for what you call veterans or even players with a certain level of experience. 

I have been playing this game for years and I find them trivial, friends of mine that started 3 months ago but play regularly find them trivial. I' ve heard the same thing from tons of players

So maybe they are not that "elite" content you are blabbering about. And DE has made a lot of easy and very accessible modes, this is slightly more challenging but overall not that much and certainly not for anyone beyomd MR 15.

So instead of freaking out because you can'tvplay it, accept the simple fact that you may not be good enough, your build may not be good enough, you may be doig something wrong. Because Chroma is far from being one of the squishiest frame and I've seen Mirages and Novas having no problems surviving.

And again,  every game has experience/level capped content. Get better and try later.

Guys, keep in mind it's 10:30 in the morning on a Monday where DE is. People were gone all weekend and have probably only started to filter in and get situated. I'm sure we'll see several updates this week to resolve some of the problems.

I'm not saying to stop reporting your issues; by god, keep reporting them. However, do have some patience. (´・ω・)

hace 22 horas, maddragonmaster dijo:

ok i tried one of those arbitrations or what not and i have to say i am seriously pev'ed. why oh why do you make a one freaking life mission and included the dam freaking nullifiers and everything to counter our abilities. i since i was a chroma i was dead before i could re add my vex amor. so you guys skipped chroma's rework during his prime and then add something  requires him to keep his vex armor up at all dam times and included lot of these dam nullifiers into it which once chroma looses his vex armor he is just dead. D. E. A. D. DEAD!

and listen to me i don't tolorate having a decent build and loosing a dam mission due to DE deciding to listen to the dang vets, elites of what ever the are called and make a game mode that makes me want to mash my freaking toes then rather play this dam game mode. and for what? some some shaky questionable quality mods and fashion crap? 

ok i was unreasonable angry over this, but i dont enjoy the concept of DE shoving a game mode that they guarantee we are going to fail alot. and that seriously makes me angry. i play this game to enjoy the game and not for DE to create an artificial wall for me to bash my head against.

For me the sanctuary onslaught was a mediocre mode where you are forced to use nuke frames and whips, i tried it 3 times and never touched it again.
I wanted a challenge, a real one. And the elite alerts was what i wanted.
The first one i did was with my main warframe, my oberon, survival against corpus.
I lasted 45 minutes before I met two corpus technicians inside an immortal nullifier, and the two bastards mowed my oberon with their godlike-riven-modded-supras.
It was satisfying, it was a challenge, it was a test for my weapons, my warframe and my skills. It took 45 minutes and two supras to finally take me down.
This is the game mode I wanted the sanctuary to be, and by the Lotus, for sure I will come back again and again to do the elite alerts, damn, is good to get a real challenge, and for sure I will come back to kick some more corpus @sses.

So, I will not tell you how to play or which frames you should use. If you don't like the new mode, don't play it, but just remember failure is an option, giving up isn't.

Thanks for the udpate. Also:

Bugs after Chimera:

-You cannot channel while running

-Some enemies, when they got "corrupted", gets stucked on the animation until you hit them, putting them on a permanent state of... well, they cant do anything besides moving on a erratic pattern when they are getting corrupted

-On finishers, some robotic units grow bigger, very bigger

-Arbiter bots gains the bonus of the enemie`s auras, making them very hard on some cases (Whit a Corrupted healer, for example)

Archived