Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

[DE]Megan

Please revert archwing plains flight model to the non-rubberband ceiling it had in its prior Hotfix 23.9.1 state.

The original Update 23.10 patchnotes try to present it as though it was just 'buffed' from a 50m rubberband ceiling to a 100m rubberband ceiling, but that's a falsehood.
For the last few months that rubberband ceiling's been gone, which was great because that crappy rubberband ceiling was the single worst aspect of archwing flight on plains. And now you're bringing it back despite people hating that ceiling.

Please don't try to present a change for the worse as an improvement.

18 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Will Power Donation give 7 capacity along with Steel Charge to standardize the Aura system? Inconsistency between Aura mods is why players who wish to use Umbral Mods always run Steel Charge. It would be nice if Aura Mods all offered 7 (or 9) additional capacity at max rank to level the playing field.

RIP my dream of Cronus Prime existing.

How are you still able to post one letter to farm karma?

Fashionframe bugs:
-Colours favourited from the Classic versions of palettes disappearing from favourites list and subsequently being un-selected from customized Warframes.
-Sigils are all broken. This has happened ever since the mainline, but only the Operator's has survived this hotfix.

I know it's been mentioned before but launcher is still crashing on mine. Downloaded a couple of small packs, stalls on a screen saying verifying download cache (2%) then closes the window. Task manager shows it running as a background process for a time and then that shuts itself off as well.

Scratch that. Just tried again but clicked onto the front screen of the launcher (So it's just Chroma P roaring) and it's stayed open and downloaded the update. Wondering if there's a bug when the automatic splash screen jumps to the Prime access page? Or between the what's new pages?

Edit

Now I'm getting the password issue instead. Fingers crossed it's sorted soon and I don't have to wait til Monday to get my Space ninja on.

The issue with channeling not working while sprinting or in general moving in melee is not actually just one of channeling: Moving or sprinting is disabled in general when using melee, you only move forward as much as the combo would move if you were standing still.

Archived