Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

[DE]Megan

36 minutes ago, Hyohakusha said:

They should have just waited till Monday and made sure it worked. I'd rather wait than have it pushed out because of a drought and not even be able to play.

Edit: Hey, now I'm down to 2.8k mb. Funny thing is, I've got a 3mb/ sec download speed, yet I'm only getting 70-260 KB/s. Just saw a 1,240 hour expected download time. Guess I'll just have to wait a week.

What? How? I can't even get an expected download time to show up.

Ran two Arbitrations in a row.  Each for "3" Rotations. (A,B,C) First Arbitration gave me Ayatans and 3 Essence.  Second Arbitration granted me no rewards, no Essence, and I never died nor stopped moving to trigger AFK timer. I was Harrow as suggested by the Arbitration Bonus and got 310 Endo while my allies got 3600.  That's a pretty disappointing bug after spending half an hour in the second mission and getting nothing for succeeding.

29 minutes ago, Tweekey said:

What? How? I can't even get an expected download time to show up.

Keep exiting and relaunching. The updater/ launcher is completely broken. I'm down to 2.6kmb. They better not leave this over the weekend. Go git u some overtime DE staff, cause this is a joke. On the off chance I even get it downloaded tonight its still probably gonna be busted.

Edit: Jesus, its already been over an hour. I should already have over half of it downloaded, yet its not even 1/4 of the way done. Its not a problem on my end, checked my connection, its doing what its always doing. Guess the server update didn't take.

And now I don't even get a progress bar.

DE, seriously. I'm not saying I could do better. But at least make sure ALL OF YOUR SERVERS are up and running before launching a massive update. A chunk of the community cannot play this game. I'm starting to feel that the Friday update was intentional.

1 hour ago, Hyohakusha said:

Keep exiting and relaunching. The updater/ launcher is completely broken. I'm down to 2.6kmb. They better not leave this over the weekend. Go git u some overtime DE staff, cause this is a joke. On the off chance I even get it downloaded tonight its still probably gonna be busted.

Edit: Jesus, its already been over an hour. I should already have over half of it downloaded, yet its not even 1/4 of the way done. Its not a problem on my end, checked my connection, its doing what its always doing. Guess the server update didn't take.

I get a couple hundred MB downloaded (at about 1/4 my usual download speed), then it jumps to 100%, freezes, and then I get the "The update will restart shortly" screen. Restart the launcher, repeat ad nauseum...

Archived