Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

[DE]Megan

I saw 2 glitches/bugs. When using nidus and getting ANY amount of mutation stacks, it will drop to 0 after host migration. (Like from 20 to 0) And while using nezha, i found a glitch, that on Earth, Lith, using blasing chakram,  (aiming to the sky) i will pop onto an invisible platform above the map, where i can freely walk around. Only way to get off is to use blazing chakram (aiming down) and it will teleport me back down. I have seen these 2 being issues for quite a while (since i started playing) and i would like to keep my 78 stacks when host leaves. 

vor 9 Stunden schrieb CoreXCZ:

Well, finally fixed Neptune Defection.

This is what Vay Hek would say to you DE: "You're late, maggots! This wouldn't have happened in first place if you came sooner! Hahaha!"

After all those frustrations, thank you, still, I would be happy if you at least made sure things are achievable before you drop an update and content hammer. In other words, little testing wouldn't kill you at all.

Hey man, I really do understand what you mean, BUT - it is absolute impossible to test all what could go wrong or what might be affected from such a big change. Keep that in mind - that's why those guys stay in contact here with us, to be able to fix what they could not test before the release. The mass of data on the one side, the relatively small team on the other side. 

Greetz, Rampage

BUG: melee concentration doesn`t working as well: it will turn ON only if yor you stand still (and if you set "on one click" options in menu "ON"), or it will OFF then you start any movement if you set "on one click" options in menu "OFF".

Tested on 2 different PC.

Can anyone explain why I no longer see a bleedout timer in arbitration? I thought the whole coop aspect was supposed to mean you can revive teammates. But all I've seen so far is the message xxx has died. No "xxx is down" or anything. They straight up die. What the heck?

1 minute ago, -Temp0- said:

Can anyone explain why I no longer see a bleedout timer in arbitration? I thought the whole coop aspect was supposed to mean you can revive teammates. But all I've seen so far is the message xxx has died. No "xxx is down" or anything. They straight up die. What the heck?

That's Arbitrations for you. Read the patch notes. Don't give that TL;DR excuse.

5 минут назад, LasarraSelendis сказал:

That's Arbitrations for you. Read the patch notes. Don't give that TL;DR excuse.

Well I'm **** sorry I got my information from about several devstreams and prime times that all said that the whole point is that you can revive teammates in a group but in solo mode 1 life is all you have. Or a*sed to read 20+ pages of a textwall.

16 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

Well I'm **** sorry I got my information from about several devstreams and prime times that all said that the whole point is that you can revive teammates in a group but in solo mode 1 life is all you have. Or a*sed to read 20+ pages of a textwall.

So someone else needs to do those things for you and then tell you afterwards what they found out?

4 minutes ago, iZeeU2 said:

So, I think I've encountered a bug. As you can see here the "Lining Color" does not match with the Koppra Leggins. Would be cool if you could do so it does match with the Lining Color. Thanks!

There's actually quite a few clothing pieces like this. So look into like, all of em, when you can! 😎

This patch brought multiple issues with the UI and longer load times.

The new item wheel is very laggy. Switching between fishing, mining and selecting items in operator vs warframe all seem to have their own item set that has to load separately every time the inventory is brought up. Item set for operator is blank.

The new interface is missing squad load-out unless you hit escape which is very inconvenient.

Loading in and out of plains of eidelon has tippled.

Elite Alerts need a MAJOR rework! And this is why:

lets take elite DEFENCE missions as our example:

10 waves for Rotation A, 20 waves for Rot. B, 30 (40,50,...) waves for Rot. C

let us suggest 1 wave takes the team 1-2 minutes. this adds up to AT LEAST

10+ minutes for Rot. A, 20-30 minutes for Rot. B and 30-60 minutes to reach Rot. C once !

Not to forget that you only have one life, no revives, you don't get downed - you die instantly.

problem nr.1: NO public/random made team will EVER reach Rotation C with all 4 people left.

problem nr.2: you can not expect random groups to stay together for more than ~20 minutes. in over 1200 hours of mission time i only had it ~10 times that a FULL RANDOM grp held together for more than 20-25 waves/minutes. - did the DEVs ever play/watch public survival? 95% chance for pure chaos :D

easy fix: you can leave evrything as is, you only need to give the rewards at the rate we are used to. in words: every 5waves, 5 minutes, ...

at its current state the elite alerts are to much of a grind to be interesting. epecially since most harrow owners are allergic to defection missions and almost everyone i know outright hates interception missions (therefore making 30% of the new alerts uninteresting).

please don't leave it like it is right now.

ty

43 minutes ago, kohaku1 said:

I don't see "xxxx DRAGON KEY" in Esc Menu. Isn't it a bug?

I was confused going vault runs.

No, now you can bring all dragon keys together, making possible doing 100% chance vault runs in solo mode...

Good day. Since the mainline update, there have been several problems with Lunaro.

These problems (bugs) are:

• Checks going about twice as far, which also increases their speed
  • The ball having weird physics, making it slower
  • And the ball starting lower when throwing, essentially changing the trajectory, making it bounce off of you sometimes when thrown

Thanks for reading this.

Archived