Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

[DE]Megan

Il y a 2 heures, rampage-toad a dit :

Hey man, I really do understand what you mean, BUT - it is absolute impossible to test all what could go wrong or what might be affected from such a big change. Keep that in mind - that's why those guys stay in contact here with us, to be able to fix what they could not test before the release. The mass of data on the one side, the relatively small team on the other side. 

Greetz, Rampage

I understand that, but the fact remains it was game breaking bug which made progress in new content impossible. It's one thing to release an update with game-breaking bug and other is to release an update where no game breaking bug is and only smaller minor ones remain.

It's well known DE doesn't have the capacity for real tester team, still, it's the responsibility of every game developer and designer to at least check if their work is not colliding or not causing anything game breaking.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

Will Power Donation give 7 capacity along with Steel Charge to standardize the Aura system? Inconsistency between Aura mods is why players who wish to use Umbral Mods always run Steel Charge. It would be nice if Aura Mods all offered 7 (or 9) additional capacity at max rank to level the playing field.

Preferably 9 to be honest. Having builds which are theoretically possible but flat out impossible due to not having enough points even at max forma with a potato isn't great - progression shouldn't feel hard capped

6 hours ago, shadowmoses098-EN- said:

lol its a not a bug if u put 4 forma it goes to level 40 thats its feature and give the weapon special sentient stats 😛

so it s not a bug it s a feature : P still if it's not a mistake that going to be fixed, those extra ranks have to be visible. 

I dont know if you are working on it, but all my landing-craft decorations that i have placed has vanished from both ship and inventory (except for christmas decoration). i would be happy to see my lovely birds again (except for Tom, he can stay with Helminth) and hearts, and my noggle again sometime. Is this something anyone else has a problem with? Do we have to farm for the stuff again?

Well, you can forget about things in the rooms and if something else happened. They don't care. They do not even solve the problem with the fact that some still can not go into the game because of the autoblock protection of theirs and the server updates lie and the client can not update others who are in the Asian region. Just because they cut off the server, I was not able to update the client and now disappears AP experience 30 days. Have not been able to enter the game yesterday for the reason that their program has decided to ban IP. Very smart program. Self damn it. Thank you guys so much. For a very pleasant weekend. I hope you already think how will you apologize to the players. I wonder if my ship will be empty too. um.....The first time I encounter this on the official server. Yes, and multi-platform.

Guys, I've found a solution for the log in problem, thanks to tiborman, who just posted this " So, I have just updated my password and removed the special character I had in it, it was a "," in my case (I have read it somewhere in the forum.) Once I removed that I was able to login with the new password. Please try this!😉"

It worked for me and I hope it works to you.

Can you clarify the below:  I've tried three missions - Defense, Interception, Survival. In the Interception and survival no revives were allowed but in the defense a teammate went down several times and we were allowed to revive him.  Bug? (was a defense on Ceres).  The defense target was NOT revivable.  EDIT to add: I believe each time he had killed himself with the Zarr. Frames were 2 chromas, Gara, and I'm actually not sure which frame he was (not one of the aforementioned)

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Arbitrations are single-life missions that put you in a scenario where you have to make your only life count! 

Idk if this'll ever be read, but one thing I'd really like to see is two extra customisation options for Warframes, instead of just A, B and C, two more would be very nice to have. Plus, you'd get to call it after yourselves.

Archived