[DE]Megan

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

Changing mod configurations places?
Like moving your "B" mod setup of your frame, before your "A".

43 minutes ago, kohaku1 said:

I don't see "xxxx DRAGON KEY" in Esc Menu. Isn't it a bug?

I was confused going vault runs.

No, now you can bring all dragon keys together, making possible doing 100% chance vault runs in solo mode...

Good day. Since the mainline update, there have been several problems with Lunaro.

These problems (bugs) are:

• Checks going about twice as far, which also increases their speed
  • The ball having weird physics, making it slower
  • And the ball starting lower when throwing, essentially changing the trajectory, making it bounce off of you sometimes when thrown

Thanks for reading this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, rampage-toad a dit :

Hey man, I really do understand what you mean, BUT - it is absolute impossible to test all what could go wrong or what might be affected from such a big change. Keep that in mind - that's why those guys stay in contact here with us, to be able to fix what they could not test before the release. The mass of data on the one side, the relatively small team on the other side. 

Greetz, Rampage

I understand that, but the fact remains it was game breaking bug which made progress in new content impossible. It's one thing to release an update with game-breaking bug and other is to release an update where no game breaking bug is and only smaller minor ones remain.

It's well known DE doesn't have the capacity for real tester team, still, it's the responsibility of every game developer and designer to at least check if their work is not colliding or not causing anything game breaking.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Voltage:

Will Power Donation give 7 capacity along with Steel Charge to standardize the Aura system? Inconsistency between Aura mods is why players who wish to use Umbral Mods always run Steel Charge. It would be nice if Aura Mods all offered 7 (or 9) additional capacity at max rank to level the playing field.

Preferably 9 to be honest. Having builds which are theoretically possible but flat out impossible due to not having enough points even at max forma with a potato isn't great - progression shouldn't feel hard capped

transferring into operator just as the frame gets knocked down causes melee, rolling, ,aim glide and abilities to all be disabled when returning to the frame

Edited by Hunt3rK11l3r

The synthesis scanner doesnt work. Whenever you equip it it says "unarmed" (or whatever the english expression is) and I cant use it.

• Upvote 1

DE pls make a leave squad button or allow for solo leaves cuz it is RLY fun to get ur saryn +300% str go in and the 1 guy just says sry dudes gtg after 7 minutes and u are set on a timer for 43 minutes

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, shadowmoses098-EN- said:

lol its a not a bug if u put 4 forma it goes to level 40 thats its feature and give the weapon special sentient stats 😛

so it s not a bug it s a feature : P still if it's not a mistake that going to be fixed, those extra ranks have to be visible. 

I dont know if you are working on it, but all my landing-craft decorations that i have placed has vanished from both ship and inventory (except for christmas decoration). i would be happy to see my lovely birds again (except for Tom, he can stay with Helminth) and hearts, and my noggle again sometime. Is this something anyone else has a problem with? Do we have to farm for the stuff again?

does this include putting the Vahd Cuiress' belt back on the waist? the loincloths looks really bad without it and the (now covered up) turtle neck was a favorite feature of mine

Hey i am missing items from the personal quarters "i.e. ayatan treasuers, statues, verious cosmetics  and posters'

cheers when you are able to fix

hace 32 minutos, KingMalik10001 dijo:

same issue with me.i am from South Asian region.

Same here at South America and I just don't want to create a new account, It doesn't seems logical for me.

So I guess where are still waiting for the operator accessories if so that’s ok because I want to have my operator with the finest asscesories 

8 minutes ago, Sago124 said:

Same here at South America and I just don't want to create a new account, It doesn't seems logical for me.

What doesn't seem logical as well is that my friends can connect, while I cannot... in the same city. 😞

please fix Volt's Discharge ability! it's bugged since update... in ESO after a couple of ultis i don't kill anything at all and no visual effects as well!