Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, MarauderX said:

Yeah, updating on a Friday was a bad move.  I mean, seriously, it's the start of the weekend, and now the game is unplayable because the update won't finish downloading.  I wanted to get my last four Eidolon Shards so as to get maxed with The Quills, but it looks like that isn't happening tonight.  I can't even get in.  Bleh.

By the way, the launcher should check to see if there are any downloaded update files that are complete when patching.  Having to re-download a patch entirely if something goes wrong REALLY stinks.

I think it's fixed now. I'm on 6% and no failure at all yet.

Varida suits and Koppra hood now are clipping together in a very ugly manner...

the reason is because the Varida "chestpiece" was used to be part of the hood before,  now is part of the suit. So if you use the suit with an opened Koppra hood (that's hanging in the front like a tie), now are clipping together. This completely destroyed my fashion-operator and switched from super cool to utterly ugly in just a single patch 😞

Also, if you wear Varida hood with anything else than a varida suit, the hood bone collar is hanging around suspendend on nothingness... that's super ugly too...

Please fix it 🙂

A lot of stuff with Eidolon hunting has been broken with this update. 

Lure spawns are bad, lures that were a constant spawn are now missing. 

Lures float up into the sky for no reason meaning you can't fill them with vomvalysts and can't collect your loot without flying to it.

Unairu wisps are not able to be spawned during the Eidolon's scream or when the Eidolon is spawning out in the water.

Energy pads have a slight delay to giving you energy that they never used to have. This is a problem for blinking with Itzal.

Please look into fixing these as they are very detrimental to Eidolon hunting.

hace 15 horas, XxWarlord2017xX dijo:

i want my old gear wheel back please, give me the option to make it the old way or the sucking new way, previously i had my stuff where i wanted it, when i place something in a slot and position i want it to be and go out of the gear wheel and go back in, it changes position on wheel, DONT LIKE IT!!!

oh yes, i got 12 slots now(like before) but cant use 12th slot, as soon as i do it goes to a second row of slots, i want my 12 slot back please, not 11 like now

and the idea of wirling swirling all around for days to get to where something is on it is a waste time, you try to find stuff on it while in battle, let me see, just add 4 more slots to old wheel and thats it

when its not broken dont fix it!!

Agree! God, i really hate this new gear wheel, i find it very uncomfortable to use. I hope that DE give us the opportunity to switch back to the old one.

id like to list a few glitches i found: 

-suddely, after the chimera update, my game has incorrect contrast - things that are darker are just way too dark and things that are bright are just way too bright. no matter how much i try in the options > display, i cant make it ok looking, something mustve happened. 

-the daman sugatra on my zaw looks twisted and weird, and a huge part in the middle of it is missing - its just nothingness there. 

-the head of my lotus noggle looks like someone punched it in from above, her whole head is a collection of broken textures. 

-now this one mightve been intentional but id like to mention: before this update you were able to rotate your sentinel and make it stay facing the direction you rotated it after leaving the arsenal. thats not possible anymore. no matter how much i try, my little guy just sets back facing into the default direction (facing towards the foundry). i think it was a nice little thing to make your sentinel face towards you or any direction :c 

Noticed when modded a weapon if you had a mod on the weapon A build and then go to B build if you search for the mod [like primed point blank] it won't show up.  if you go and manually look for it the mod would show up. 

I don't remember if this was an issue before the patch but I don't think it was. 

Getting a lot of random disconnects on the plains since this update, disconnects that erase all progress and drops, just spent the better part of a hour hunting an eidolon only to have the whole squad just get kicked back to orbiter without any rewards or warning just as it was finally about to die.

The Update Compleatly destroyed all my fahionframes! I took me weeks and month to get them just right and with a single swoop you have destroyed them all!!! Every single frame!!

Where is your QA?! How can you justify releasing a patch that destroed so much!?

I dont want to play amymore! I'm compleatly devastated! 

Every single build is compleatly wiped out! 

How are you going to fix this!?

Edit: 

Found a solution fo this - i've disabled legacy colors and all my builds came back to life!

You gave me a scare of a lifetime!!!

@1Akatesh

They said they understood it was messed up and are going to fix it. Earliest ETA is Monday. Likely it's an unintended consequence of some other addition. They likely had plenty of QA - unfortunately, that's rarely the same thing as releasing it to players. Remember these are probably only the tip of the iceberg and they probably fixed mountains of bugs and errors before release - they did keep pushing it back, after all.

Calm down, okay? It'll be all right.

Archived