Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

[DE]Megan

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• We have live fixed Arbitration missions rewarding the incorrect amount of Vitus Essence at End Of Mission, and inability to complete the Mastery Rank 26 test.
  • Fixes towards a crash related to Discord. Much love to Discord for diagnosing and implementing the fix!
  • Fixed a crash that occurred after a Host migration if you had an active Specter.
  • Fixed a crash when joining a Lunaro match.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to Grab in Frame Fighter.
  • Fixed earning multiple Ayatan Statues in an Arbitrations mission, but only receiving one once returning to your ship.
  • Fixed Defectors falling through the floor in the Corship Ship Defection tileset, resulting in inability to extract.
  • Fixed Defection missions not spawning the correct number of Colonists, and therefore not counting rescued squads correctly.
  • Fixed < and > characters causing input boxes (search bars, password, etc) to break.
  • Fixed the Cetus tower appearing too large in the Star Chart.
  • Fixed Blast Status FX showing on invisible weapons. 
  • Fixed Grineer Flameblades freezing up in animations when dropping from the Dropship in the Plains.
  • Fixed some weapons (Cronus Prime, Deimos Claw Skin, etc) having an incredibly long weapon trail FX.
  • Fixed skyboxes unintentionally getting too dark when turning FX settings down in the Options.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Nova’s Null Star ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Revenant’s Mesmer Skin ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Nezha’s Warding Halo ability.

Still Crash when entering the plains

Since this update dropped I can't play warframe because the warframe launcher is giving me the "Update of DirectX Failed" bug. I was just playing it before this update but now I can't even start the game. Yes, I tried running warframe as admin. Still not letting me play.

Edit: Restarting my PC and quitting mumble fixed it.

Isn't that a really old bug where warframe won't start if mumble is active?

The Arbitration alert has some issues with veteren players due to it not being what we all wanted and that after playing it a few times it ends up becoming a bit stale and easy. These are things that while playing have been constantly said in the chat by other veteren players.

(Please not that this not my own opion since i enjoy it for leveling and find it fine for mixing things up a bit but I just thought it was worth talking about since its come up alot in chat while talking to other players)

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed some weapons (Dakra Prime, Deimos Claw Skin, etc) having an incredibly long weapon trail FX.

and thus you shrunken the wars fx trail to were if no longer fallows the weapon anymore. what happen? now i have a tiny oddly shapped weapon trail on my war. what happen to the beautiful weapon trail that i saw on the war. i am a annoyed.

Removed the requirement to be higher than Initiate to replicate Clan Research - further review of this initial change is required. 

let the leaders of the clan decide if they want to lock those things or not

and put more hierarchys so we can add as many as we want for member tiers

and let the clan leadership decide by itself if they want to lock it and when

Just wanted to point out a glitch with the Chimera prolog. When I landed on the moon it skipped me right to the end. So instead of going through the whole mission I got right to the last room with the sword and missed all the interesting stuff. I hope you make the mission replayable because I missed all the hard work you guys put into the quest.

Archived