Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

[DE]Megan

Allowing the ABC position swap of cosmetic loadouts - thank you.  Something I've wished I could do on many occasions because I use a particular cosmetic loadout more often but don't want to swap everything over to the A tab so it auto-equips each time I change to that warframe on a loadout.

Just now, Alvengerz said:

I thought it was actually interesting. Well then, good bye long trail fx.

well i'm a bit pissed off. the war had a beautiful weapon trail and now its pucked and is about the size of a daggers weapon trail. i am sorry that i am tilted over this but i can't help but to be extremely peve.

So are you guys reverting the Varida suit? I would be happy if we had an option to remove the new ornaments. It used to look so sleek and elegant and now in my opinion it looks kinda ugly. Also, Umbra hooded scarf glitches though the new ornaments in the Varida suit. 

Varida_set.jpg

38 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Will Power Donation give 7 capacity along with Steel Charge to standardize the Aura system? Inconsistency between Aura mods is why players who wish to use Umbral Mods always run Steel Charge. It would be nice if Aura Mods all offered 7 (or 9) additional capacity at max rank to level the playing field.

RIP my dream of Cronus Prime existing.

Hmm, or standardize them all by reducing steel charge. That way people won't "need" to use steel charge!

i want my old gear wheel back please, give me the option to make it the old way or the sucking new way, previously i had my stuff where i wanted it, when i place something in a slot and position i want it to be and go out of the gear wheel and go back in, it changes position on wheel, DONT LIKE IT!!!

oh yes, i got 12 slots now(like before) but cant use 12th slot, as soon as i do it goes to a second row of slots, i want my 12 slot back please, not 11 like now

and the idea of wirling swirling all around for days to get to where something is on it is a waste time, you try to find stuff on it while in battle, let me see, just add 4 more slots to old wheel and thats it

when its not broken dont fix it!!!

and what did you do to my atterax sound????

it sounds like im swinging a mop or broom around now, ITS A CHAIN, it sounded like a chain, it looks like a chain so it must be A CHAIN, if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, IT MUST BE A DUCK

i like change but if its a change for worse then i dont like it

54 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.2

Please note that Operator cosmetic issues are known and the team are working to smooth out these wrinkles. Earliest ETA on fixes for these are Monday - please continue to point your Chimera issues to our Megathread:

Does this include the Varida Curiass?  It looks like it was intentional, but I spent platinum to use it specifically WITHOUT the hood, and I don't like it the way it does now.

Also, can we make the new mission replayable?  It really annoys me that my dumb looking operator was what I had to use for it.

A crash happened when I went to eidolon hunting with misión of konzu from the last release, I sent a report as well, but sorry may this was treated bellow in the this same topic, I saw it was fixed so still crashing, I hope to be a help reporting this.

15 minutes ago, Chaseung said:

Saryn's Spores prevent any enemies from being affected by Volt's Discharge starting with this patch.

Discharge stopped working properly in an ESO game I've just come from and there wasn't a Saryn player present. Only seemed to be Corrupted who were unaffected.

Okay, gave it another try. It can stop working on any faction. Spores don't affect it. Can't spot a common factor for why it would stop working, but I'm done taking Volt to ESO until it's fixed.

Just going to leave this here... 

Oh, and gripes aside... thank you, you guys have been putting your blood, sweat and tears into this game for years.
It's been a wild ride and I truly hope to see more of this crazy world you've crafted.

4 year vet and hoping for more,
~Hexeract

Missing proper textures on wares around a vendor in Cetus, looks like uv-maps. I think he's a new one? I have no memory of seeing corpus around there, but I could be wrong 😛 You can see on the map where I'm standing, just beside the guy that sells mining-stuff. 

QlVOE7M.jpg

33 minutes ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

i want my old gear wheel back please, give me the option to make it the old way or the sucking new way, previously i had my stuff where i wanted it, when i place something in a slot and position i want it to be and go out of the gear wheel and go back in, it changes position on wheel, DONT LIKE IT!!!

oh yes, i got 12 slots now(like before) but cant use 12th slot, as soon as i do it goes to a second row of slots, i want my 12 slot back please, not 11 like now

and the idea of wirling swirling all around for days to get to where something is on it is a waste time, you try to find stuff on it while in battle, let me see, just add 4 more slots to old wheel and thats it

when its not broken dont fix it!!!

and what did you do to my atterax sound????

it sounds like im swinging a mop or broom around now, ITS A CHAIN, it sounded like a chain, it looks like a chain so it must be A CHAIN, if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, IT MUST BE A DUCK

i like change but if its a change for worse then i dont like it

I was planning to put the stuff that either works automatically like ciphers further into the spiral, and leave combat stuff in the original slots.

Archived