Stop trying to go around filters (trade chat)

(PSN)Pizza_Parker

People usually say: "wts <something> pm if wtb".

This time one guy wrote: "wts <stuff> wtb nothing wts <more stuff>.

You guys realise that you are messing with the filters of people that just want to sell, right? No way thats not on purpose, specially when there is no reason to say: "if wtb".

Whats even the point? If people are filtering the word: "wtb", why do you think that you will get a buyer doing that?

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

Whats even the point?

Some people just love to be added to ignore lists? People must occasionally get hits with it. I have not seen it very often on PC though.

If someone does something like that to get around the filters, I just ignore them. 

49 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

Honestly I don't even know why people even bother with Trade Chat when the Warframe Market website exists. People are way more realistic in pricing and it is much easier to sift through the trash.

The problem is selling riven

Yeah I hate them like wts wtb nothing,but this is only way to reach new buyer with filter.Thats why

3 minutes ago, IgnatiuSgaming said:

Yeah I hate them like wts wtb nothing,but this is only way to reach new buyer with filter

People that don’t want to buy anything are not the correct audience for selling stuff to. You are not really going to find a buyer for your riven, if the people you are advertising to don’t want to buy stuff. That’s why people use a filter...

1 hour ago, OrlockCedar said:

Honestly I don't even know why people even bother with Trade Chat when the Warframe Market website exists. People are way more realistic in pricing and it is much easier to sift through the trash.

I have alot of random sets and mods to trade (alot of which i dont even know that i have unless i check), at this point i dont advertise my items anymore, i just look at the WTB's and if i happen to have the item i pm them.

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker