Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OK, I already have an issue with Arbie Alerts

Trainer-mana

This is why DE needs to stop making enemies like nulls. Was disappointed that it is ANOTHER one which is invulnerable to skills damage, and can be shielded by other enemies, providing them 100% immunity. Make this damage reduction, but not another stupid excuse for "this is endgame" addition. This does not make any of the experience "better", because I still feel more challenge with nightmare missions than this.

Please let that stay. Fix the bug which exalted/targeted abilities but let the interaction stay. 

It adds depth and a sense of threat. And can be countered easily (a rad proc for instance) but needs to be planned for. 

If anything, those things are a bit too hard to see sometimes. Maybe make them a bit bigger/brighter/make those ray FX connecting them to enemies more obvious? 

14 hours ago, Trainer-mana said:

HEY THEY'RE INVINCIBLE AS LONG AS THE ARBIE DRONE IS HERE!

i solo'd the last survival without any issues for an hour. it took 2 (later on maybe 3) hits to take the drones down with Healers nearby. You should farm better gear.

2 часа назад, Xyhon сказал:

because I still feel more challenge with nightmare missions than this.

mmmmm-yes. in some cases, with some frames i really had to take cover, use left or right shoulder view in order not to expose myself to incoming fire etc. yes, in those cases Nightmare if not hard, but at least it's fun.

14 hours ago, ShinTechG said:

IMO, DE SHOULD NOT MAKE THIS EASIER

This is suppose to be "endgame". Are players really already asking to make this easier? I mean wouldn't a simple communication with your team to say something like "Focus DPS that drone" suffice? or Enemy Mark it?

Thoughts?

For "endgame" this is a very weak gamemode. You have your old regular lv60+ mooks along with a drone what makes them completely immune to damage and skill.

The infested has some bizarre synergy here but for any other factions theres nothing hard here. Literally a viral sortie 3 brings you more challange than this gamemode ever going to.

20 hours ago, Trainer-mana said:

Yup, those tiny drones get the full benefit from ancient healers. That means damage invulnerability, and you can't kill the ancients to stop it because HEY THEY'RE INVINCIBLE AS LONG AS THE ARBIE DRONE IS HERE! So what you end up with is a small target who can tank more hits than a 125lv corrupted heavy gunner. The worlds most indestructible mosquito. You can't even proc viral or anything on those drones, so good luck trying to kill them.

Dose them with radiation?

https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage/Radiation_Damage

"Passive auras, like those from Eximus units or Ancient Healers, will stop affecting other units while their sources are Confused. Enemies that are linked to an Ancient Healer can be inflicted with Confusion, which will cause the Ancient Healer to also be affected by this proc, which, in turn, cuts the link. The target will have a greenish blue electricity running through their body."

2 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Dose them with radiation?

https://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage/Radiation_Damage

"Passive auras, like those from Eximus units or Ancient Healers, will stop affecting other units while their sources are Confused. Enemies that are linked to an Ancient Healer can be inflicted with Confusion, which will cause the Ancient Healer to also be affected by this proc, which, in turn, cuts the link. The target will have a greenish blue electricity running through their body."

Learn us master how to apply status to status immune enemy.

12 minutes ago, Xyhon said:

Learn us master how to apply status to status immune enemy.

Not on pc, so I didn't know that. On the other hand, the wiki says osprey are immune to basic elemental types and show minor weakness to radiation. Have you tried dosing an osprey with radiation?

Edited by (PS4)teacup775

• can we have hardcore elite alerts (enemies start at higher levels)?
  • faster defenses? Honestly, 10 waves per reward is boring... make the waves faster or enemies spawnrate faster, hell, send 2 waves at a time is necessary. Also, defending the NPC is probably the most annoying part of any mission. At least let us command him in certain ways: 'stay here' 'move here'
  • Interceptions are ok, but we still have the same problem that enemies go to a specific point, lets say B, on a map and forget about the others.
  • Salvage... probably the worst imo, infested are not a problem, between keeping the bubble machines going with serum and the PERMANENT red thing that blocks half the screen it turns into the most annoying mission to play for more than 5 minutes.
  • Survival, this is the best arbitration type imo. Pretty basic and straightforward without annoyances that does not make the game harder at all. Maybe increase the enemies level at start to make it more demanding.
  • Overall the arbitrations are ok, but they could use some ACTUAL challenge. The drone thing is... not a bad idea, but you need to make them a more obvious threat. Took me a while to figure out that those insignificant low-key drones made everything inmune...  also, remove the explosion that kills all other enemies, or at least reduce the damage.
  • Finally, please, please balance the +strength according to each frame... I understand you are trying to make the playerbase use other warframes than the most used ones, then you should probably not give Saryn +300% str for a mission...
Edited by Lokime

19 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Two: progression curve. This is a looter, and thus one of the main draws is to constantly get stronger. If you start with a god-tier gun, there's no point.

Twitch prime freebies, which are also aimed at encouraging new players, kind of throws that principle out the window.... while not absolutely top of the line, the free stuff given away isn't exactly weak even without mods.  

Not that I agree with twitch prime giving those items away and agree with a progression curve.