PLEASE HELP!!!

Atlas0099

Ok, i love warframe. God knows i’ve dumped enough money into it since i started playing. I love the graphics. I love the music. The story is beyond amazing. However, lets say i hit MAX MR. Get a frame and fully max it out in Forma and Mods. Prime everything from head to toe. Whats the point? What content is there really where i would need to be so powerful. And, if so such content exist, what are the rewards? Sorties go by so fast i have no clue wtf is going on, and when I start to figure it out, the summary screen pops up cause its over. Plains Eidolons are crazy fun, however, since anyone any level can join your Eidolon Instance, most of the time you basically die, rinse, and repeat. I love when folks who are obviosly new stand there and shoot the Eidolon with their frame weapons. I guess the word “Immune” is to small to see.

My question, and the help i need is the following: Is warframe just a repetitive grind with no purpose other then to log on, or does it have some sort of endgame which after some time investment you finally get to do.

For example: Destiny has a liniar progression system. You get to 550 for example, you are able to raid. You get to 560, you become better at those raids. The strikes (Missions) are also progressive. Meaning each one has an actual reason to be completed. And no two zones look alike. Out door combat is constant. Meaning you’re not in a instance where if the “Host” logs off, you’re immediately teleported back to your ship or the main city. And each objective, with the exeption of raids offcourse, is clearly outlined. Meaning you’re just not killing a wave of mobs with ending purpose other to collect material. The gearing system is also progressive and liniar. Meaning spending hours killing mobs will eventually lead to a drop, aka loot. Lots of it.  I mention destiny because its the only game which i believe rides right alongside of warframe.

Again, i LOVE warframe. But am i missing something here? Please Help.......

16 minutes ago, Atlas0099 said:

Ok, i love warframe. God knows i’ve dumped enough money into it since i started playing. I love the graphics. I love the music. The story is beyond amazing. However, lets say i hit MAX MR. Get a frame and fully max it out in Forma and Mods. Prime everything from head to toe. Whats the point? What content is there really where i would need to be so powerful. And, if so such content exist, what are the rewards? Sorties go by so fast i have no clue wtf is going on, and when I start to figure it out, the summary screen pops up cause its over. Plains Eidolons are crazy fun, however, since anyone any level can join your Eidolon Instance, most of the time you basically die, rinse, and repeat. I love when folks who are obviosly new stand there and shoot the Eidolon with their frame weapons. I guess the word “Immune” is to small to see.

My question, and the help i need is the following: Is warframe just a repetitive grind with no purpose other then to log on, or does it have some sort of endgame which after some time investment you finally get to do.

For example: Destiny has a liniar progression system. You get to 550 for example, you are able to raid. You get to 560, you become better at those raids. The strikes (Missions) are also progressive. Meaning each one has an actual reason to be completed. And no two zones look alike. Out door combat is constant. Meaning you’re not in a instance where if the “Host” logs off, you’re immediately teleported back to your ship or the main city. And each objective, with the exeption of raids offcourse, is clearly outlined. Meaning you’re just not killing a wave of mobs with ending purpose other to collect material. The gearing system is also progressive and liniar. Meaning spending hours killing mobs will eventually lead to a drop, aka loot. Lots of it.  I mention destiny because its the only game which i believe rides right alongside of warframe.

Again, i LOVE warframe. But am i missing something here? Please Help.......

Can you make it to the points?

In my opinion,WF is all about grind and then endgame is Fashion because conclave is half dead along ago

26 minutes ago, Atlas0099 said:

CUT

Fair point but isn't that what happens when you max out your character in pretty much very game? For obvious reasons the devs cannot keep up with us baking new content faster than we can clear it. The only thing I can suggest is to try other games or do some of those crazy challenges like "survive for 1h without using vit/shield mods, powers and no more than serration on your weapon at highest difficulty you can". I know it's a little brutal to read this but eventually all tenacious players reach a state of godhood and want MOAR challenges.

Maybe some POE (path of exiles) will cheer you up?

I get what you’re all saying. But, if you get stronger, you are still doing the same content. Sorry i wasnt clear in the OP. Is there content that is locked behind a certain level of power needed? Because if you get max MR, fully forma primed warframe, and all the weapons fully forma and primed, what will you be able to do that a lower level player cannot? Survive a longer grind? Ok, say thats the purpose. But then, what are the rewards of that long grind. No one who has ever played an MMO, or any Loot Shooter will ever complain about the gind as long their is a end game purpose. I dont see that in Warframe. Atleast, “Im” not seeing it. If there is, please adivse. Thanks!

We all go through this thing called powering up and there are levels in This game that most do not see. MR locks certain weapons out of reach and the storyline requirements is another locking mechanism. I should know as I spent one year+ not doing anything to get my Void Demon (still would be if the Sorties had not been moved behind said Lock). 

If you have made everything grow with power, you are like the characters in fiction that get to the point they do not have a challenge and they go sit somewhere til one arrives. And when that one arrives, they either fight it and get out powered or they beat it and have to wait for the next to show up. Yeah, I just watched Kung Fu Hustle....

But the thing about WARFRAME is that you do not have to always use your Ultra Powered Mega Bling FASHION (turn to the left) Frame and weapons. You can do your thing such as make another Frame that is not as powered up and relearn the gameplay with it. You can do Endurance runs to do TradeFrame to get to a certain plat mountain top before spending. You can Riven til you make God Rivens to sell or offer as prizes for Dojo feats with a clan 

Choose your path to do along with looking for the next challenge for your power. It makes the game much more open and gives more to look forward to than logging in, do Sortie, log off and do it the next day.

Hope you find something 

We did have raids. There were a buggy mess a minority played and were more effort than they were worth to keep half working after every major update so they were scrapped.

Some day in the future they will recreate and re-release raids. 

Edited by Firetempest

There is no end game, thats the point really. The End Game of Warframe happens when the game ends. 

And the devs are likely doing that on purpose, keep the game going as long as possible.

The end game is to play until the game ends, to keep the community wondering if we ever get an endgame and keep dangling the next shinny carrot for us to try and get.

2 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

We did have raids. There were a buggy mess a minority played and were more effort than they were worth to keep half worked after every major update to they were scrapped.

Some day in the future they will recreate and re-release raids. 

I have a feeling Sentient Outposts are the new raids, just look at what weve been given (Umbra, Umbral Mods, a new sword that dose 60% damage to Sentients) 

All this content geared towards fighting Sentients yet we really dont encounter them throughout the main game  unless through lore quests. They have been tight lipped on what the Sentient Outposts actually are. I have a feeling raids will return with Sentient Outposts in mind.