Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

paracesis seems to lower its damage when filled out

seprent

i rushed to complete the weapon form the chimera quest and found out a interesting bug with it and im making this to ask has anyone else encountered it because ive looked it up and no one has said anything on it (and if they have im blind) 

https://imgur.com/a/0Du1F2T

if i were to use all the slots in the mods build its damage is heavily reduced i can do this with any combination of mods and i want to ask is this happening to anyone else?

Il y a 6 heures, seprent a dit :

i rushed to complete the weapon form the chimera quest and found out a interesting bug with it and im making this to ask has anyone else encountered it because ive looked it up and no one has said anything on it (and if they have im blind) 

https://imgur.com/a/0Du1F2T

if i were to use all the slots in the mods build its damage is heavily reduced i can do this with any combination of mods and i want to ask is this happening to anyone else?

Happens to me and all of my alliance  members too. Putting the 9th mod, in many cases, will result in nullifying the effect of all other mods. This is not true for all mods. I have tested it for mods like Jagged Edge and Spoiled Strike, and they strangely won't trigger this abnormal behaviour

It seems that when you get below a certain level of Capacity that it will do this. Going below 8/78 in my case will cause the damage to tank. Staying at or above this number will not result in the damage drop. I haven't pumped any Forma into it yet, so I'm not sure if it's a static thing, or if it will change.

28 minutes ago, TheBlazeD said:

Happens to me and all of my alliance  members too. Putting the 9th mod, in many cases, will result in nullifying the effect of all other mods. This is not true for all mods. I have tested it for mods like Jagged Edge and Spoiled Strike, and they strangely won't trigger this abnormal behaviour

15 minutes ago, Geranguas said:

It seems that when you get below a certain level of Capacity that it will do this. Going below 8/78 in my case will cause the damage to tank. Staying at or above this number will not result in the damage drop. I haven't pumped any Forma into it yet, so I'm not sure if it's a static thing, or if it will change.

thank you both for your imput ill toss a forma (when its done been slacking on building them anyway) into it and see if that helps i already have a build i like for it so id just need one id hope but ive kinda worked around it via since ive not noticed they nullify the mods on it just drop the damage so the build i have still works i just need to rack up a combo to off set it