Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 26

Goodwill

13 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

It was very precise. Congratulations dude! You're just barely ahead of me. I appreciate you taking the time to post this too, as I was wanting to post and ask where Grand Masters were all at. I know you guys are just enough ahead to make.

🤗

Thanks. Unless my counting is off, I believe only Grand Masters can hit 26.

26 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

Thanks. Unless my counting is off, I believe only Grand Masters can hit 26.

22 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

You would be correct. I need 3,387 more affinity to rank up. Master would still need 387 to also rank up. 2 weapons is all I need.

Actually I would be wrong. Master Tier founders can be Mr26 too.

Spoilers ahead for anyone not looking to catch a spoiler on this next bit of explanation.

Spoiler

The new melee from the Prologue. I assume you've already ranked it up, or if you haven't, you rank it to 30, forma 5 times and gain 2 more ranks per forma. 32, 34, etc. Until it is rank 40. I just got it to 40 and I need 2,387 more affinity to rank up. So Master AND Grand Master founder tiers can both make Mr26.

Edited by Alcatraz

14 minutes ago, Alcatraz said:

Actually I would be wrong. Master Tier founders can be Mr26 too.

Spoilers ahead for anyone not looking to catch a spoiler on this next bit of explanation.

Hide contents

The new melee from the Prologue. I assume you've already ranked it up, or if you haven't, you rank it to 30, forma 5 times and gain 2 more ranks per forma. 32, 34, etc. Until it is rank 40. I just got it to 40 and I need 2,387 more affinity to rank up. So Master AND Grand Master founder tiers can both make Mr26.

Well, I didn't make it to 26 until I had obtained and maxed out the spoiler weapon. I was at 387 EXP prior to that.

3 minutes ago, Goodwill said:

Well, I didn't make it to 26 until I had obtained and maxed out the spoiler weapon. I was at 387 EXP prior to that.

Yeah it's the only way since I was at 12,387 before the update this morning, and you'd be at 6,387. Even after Falcor and Pupacyst, you'd need that amount. the spoiler gives 4,000 all said and done.

Anyway, again I must congratulate you. Especially for hanging in there 6 years mate.