General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Bags quest.

DeathKidding

Как известно вышел новый квест "Маска Ревенанта", естественно я пошел его проходить,прошел все как надо, и по завершению задания у меня вылезла таблица о ее невыполнении, перепройти квест нельзя, т.к. игра скорее всего приняла 2 запроса одновременно(о выполнении и не), я хочу чтобы Вы как-то решили эту проблему, ибо будет неудобно если для следующих квестов понадобится принудительное прохождение квеста "Маска Ревенанта", а т.к. я словил такой баг, я не смогу проходить квесты в дальнейшем, аккаунт забрасывать не хочется, и новый качать естественно тоже, надеюсь на Вашу поддержку.

С Уважение DeathKidding!

As you know there was a new quest "mask Revenant", of course I went to pass it, went all right, and at the end of the job I got out of the table of its failure, to go through the quest can not be, because the game most likely took 2 requests at the same time(about the performance and not), I want You to somehow solve this problem, because it will be inconvenient if for the next quest will need forced passage of the quest "mask Revenant", and because I caught such a bug, I can not pass the quest in the future. account do not want to throw, and a new download is also natural, I hope For your support.

With Respect Death Kidding!

Sorry for the bad translation, used a translator.