Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant quest bug

JJThePainTrain

Hello there, so I'm having an issue with the quest "obviously",  I've made observer and talked to nanaka, equipped the mask and went out at night.  I've done this twice and she wont start any part of the questline,  there's no marker or anything. She didn't say anything after I had bought the mask either.  so I was wondering if there may be something else I might be missing or if I'm just kinda done with it till a fix comes out.  Thanks for reading.

Le 13/10/2018 à 06:15, JJThePainTrain a dit :

Hello there, so I'm having an issue with the quest "obviously",  I've made observer and talked to nanaka, equipped the mask and went out at night.  I've done this twice and she wont start any part of the questline,  there's no marker or anything. She didn't say anything after I had bought the mask either.  so I was wondering if there may be something else I might be missing or if I'm just kinda done with it till a fix comes out.  Thanks for reading.

Same for me.

After a long break I'm back in the game and wanted to check the revenant warframe but unfortunatly eventho I've got all the requirements for the quest (observer with the quils and the mask equipped on my operator) nothing happens when I enter the plain and get close to the lake when you're supposed to go (I know it has to be by night).

Same...

Il y a 12 heures, Sparkhunter3377 a dit :

Same for me.

After a long break I'm back in the game and wanted to check the revenant warframe but unfortunatly eventho I've got all the requirements for the quest (observer with the quils and the mask equipped on my operator) nothing happens when I enter the plain and get close to the lake when you're supposed to go (I know it has to be by night).