Interception with Infested doesn't make sense

Azure_Raven

So I was doing nitain extract alert interception with infested as enemies. I wonder:

-In interception enemies capture tower by operating on a console, how is an infested able to do that

-the point of interception is  to steal a message the enemy sent, what kind of message the infested are sending? If its a message from another faction, why would they send it in an infested area, so it has to be a message sent by infested

-after you decode the message, you kill all enemies so they wouldn't tell their commander about it, what kind of commander the infested has?

Infested can hack the console by releasing the technocyte viruses to the console... just like how they hack moa i guess.

the data that we’re trying to steal is not messages from the infested but the data that comes from the faction that exist in the node before the infested took control. Perhaps data about the said infestation that they dont want us to know.

keep in mind that the infested are not wild beast. They’re hive minded. Phorid kept on talking to your warframe when you try to kill it. Jordas trick ordis to help him out. Etc

ps i guess the commander is either phorid or juggy

Edited by novalery

5 hours ago, Azure_Raven said:

So I was doing nitain extract alert interception with infested as enemies. I wonder:

-In interception enemies capture tower by operating on a console, how is an infested able to do that

-the point of interception is  to steal a message the enemy sent, what kind of message the infested are sending? If its a message from another faction, why would they send it in an infested area, so it has to be a message sent by infested

-after you decode the message, you kill all enemies so they wouldn't tell their commander about it, what kind of commander the infested has?

-Infested Tendrils

-Sacred NSFW messages. Possibly exchanging the other faction's NSFW messages.

-Nidus Prime

Edited by ZargonKing