Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed !

-1Dono

Question

HELP please :'(
so yesterday I played the game peacefully without encountering any problems then a red text popped up, notified me for an upcoming hotfix in 5 mins so I logged out the game immediately, patiently waited for the update to arrive while watching teasing videos on youtube about new warframe updates, later that moment I launched the launcher but it stopped and failed even before the loading started, so I looked for the fix on the internet but none fixed it, oh well I thought maybe the steam caused the error so I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again but this time from this official website but still no difference, alrite maybe that was because of my poor home connection so I came over to public wifi cafe this morning and did the same method but still no difference as well :'(
well, the title says it all... I've been trying to update the game but failed trying :'(
what should I do? have I been missing somethin? :'(

2 answers to this question

Hello Fellow Tenno,

It happened to me also. Once, and once I restarted the client it went just fine. It was a big update, I'm sure they are working on this since you are not the first one having the same issue.

What I would do is wait, play something else and just keep trying. It will be fine, I'm sure.

Thanks!

Le Banana