No way to mod alternate Exalted Weapons? Here's one

Xarteros

I run two of every Prime, as soon as I can (with the exception of my one Excal prime, and my 12 Saryn Primes edit: I had the 12 Saryn primes before she was cool), and I think it's a bit lame that you can't run different forma builds on the exalted weapons of different copies of a frame. I'm currently trying to re-mod my Valkyr to be a Sentient Slayer and use all the Umbra mods, but I can't mod her Hysteria claws without affecting my normal build. Having different Forma builds is exactly why I build two of each prime, but there's no way to make separate changes to exalted weapons.

I propose that each copy of a Warframe that has an exalted weapon gives you a separate copy of the weapon itself. You need to be able to select which copy you'd like to equip (we'd need to be able to nickname them, like how we can nickname our A/B/C mod layouts) on the relevant frame, and that's that.

It wouldn't impact players detrimentally in any way, since players who have multiple frames but only use one exalted weapon build can just continue to keep their main one equipped at all times. Problem solved.

Edited by Xarteros

3 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

think it has to do with it being build into the warfame an so not a exchangeable weapon like are primary, secondary an melee

So.

I have Valkyr Prime 1. It has Hysteria Claws 1.

I make a second Valkyr Prime, called Valkyr Prime 2. It still only has Hysteria Claws 1. Why doesn't it have Hysteria Claws 2?

They need to give them separate weapons, so that they can be modded differently. However, FORCING players to re-mod the exalted weapon for each copy of a warframe is just going to make people angry, hence why I suggested they just make them equippable between copies of the same frame.

Edited by Xarteros