Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

arc plasmor partical amount

shimiku

by any chance that the amount of particals it make can be turned down abit before the plasmor made a energy wave like projectile but now it just make my intire screen green with particals

yes i know i have partical amount set to ludecris amount but i really like it on abilities and stuff but the arc plasmor is abit over the top

i know these are charry picked and very close range but plasmor is a shotgun after all and on infested maps its #*!%ing anoying to use now because its like it blowing up your screen every shot you make

Spoiler

wZWPML2.jpg

Spoiler

ooq4k6o.jpg

Spoiler

kwmOuC7.jpg

Edited by shimiku
img's

On the contrary, the sonicor-style addition to the effect is directly misleading, 'popping' on practically anything often right in your face, despite your shot clearly hitting targets further downrange.

In other words, half the time you're treated to a particle shower at point blank range even when you're really hitting targets at 15~ meters.

Yep. The new particle effect is causing eyestrain on my end. I have effects settings at minimum and I use a dark orange colour.

And sure. Not everybody has this problem. But not everybody suffers from simulation sickness or vertigo either. And I sure hope those flashes don't trigger epileptic seizures.

28 minutes ago, DarcnyssWolfe said:

Personally, I love the new fx, hope they stay and just make it so you can turn your particle settings down if you don't like it.

Yea, It's good to see rainbows.

An option to disable advanced particles would be interesting, it would please both sides.