Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Support question

MorguePup

I was locked out of my account on both the game and the site, and I didn't know why. I wasn't banned or anything, I just opened the game on day to be greeted with "Login Failed. Check info" To which then I went to the site, my information was incorrect? The email is long gone to that account since I never could find anything on how to change it. It has been around 11-12 days since I posted a support ticket using my alt account, and haven't had any luck, just two automated messages.

Does support help older tickets or all of the tickets about the newest quest? If not how much more time should I expect to wait to get an actual response or solution? I have given them all of which they have asked me for and i'm just honestly kinda down about it. The fact that this update came about just added salt on the wound, yet it was obviously a needed one.

I want to try logging out of this account and logging in to make sure nothing is wrong with the email part yet I don't want to risk loosing connection to it too.

1 minute ago, KawaiiDerpling said:

Does support help older tickets or all of the tickets about the newest quest?

Well, they are different departments, so that comparison is probably irrelevant. DE gets to you at their own pace, but older tickets are generally viewed before newer ones (exception being if DE get flooded with tickets for a particular issue).

Provided you send just one ticket, and provide all the information they need: it should be about 2 - 3 weeks. So, in the next week or so. Unless there are some really weird things with your account, then it could be longer.

I can only repeat myself from several posts:
My gf had the same problem when PoE was released.

She was in "constant" contact with support. Not gonna recite everything, but she had to give any information on the account she could. After about 5 months she got the email and password changed by support.

I hope it doesn't take them so long for you

2 minutes ago, PoisonedReality said:

I managed to get back into my account! I started trying my previous password and the most recent one worked! I don't know how it reverted yet I all hope for is that it stays this way. 

To avoid something like this from happening again, write your account details down in a memo app or on a piece of paper or something so that you can look at in case it happens

4 minutes ago, KawaiiDerpling said:

I have done all that, yet my issue is i still need support to help me with the email part of things, since it was the main issue of why I couldn't log in. Thank you for the help.

A few possible bugs from the mainline update maybe, they should've had a hotfix for it soon if that's the case. No worries, enjoy the Tenno journey!