Orbiter* interior items ignore colors

-SG-CzechDeath

With last update, rest of interior objects, like the planters and so on, started to ignore ship color scheme. It would be nice, if all the things, like those tech things (regulators, dispencers, planters all those that have the default tenno tech color scheme) started to copy custom liset interior colors again. =D please!

https://imgur.com/a/GhR9ul5

https://imgur.com/a/I7gO4QI

Edited by CzechDeath
Added some screenshots =3

1 hour ago, CzechDeath said:

Well the planters did I am 100% sure about that.

I'm 100% sure they didn't u might had similar colors in your orbiter so you thought they got the scheme.

These screenshots are before this update and as you can see none of the items had the color scheme of the orbiter

Spoiler

nMC3toq.jpg

Spoiler

XhDoT1D.jpg

Spoiler

0EbVWSQ.jpg

Well I'm using black from the very beggining - Smoke palete was the first time I spend plat for. Back when I had mere 50 hours, back in dec. 2017 (to support devs the first time) did not change it ever since.

I don't have any online screenshot with the planters. (Will check later at home later tho - now in office)

BUT I can tell you this: Planters and (some) plants were black, and the energy was white, despite being also selected black. And thus why I noticed. It poped up at me right away after the update.

ALSO let me clerify that I meant ONLY planters and SUKSHMA decorations  - SUKSHMA did not actually copy the color unfortunately. (overbtight drowned the blue color - my bad) 

It is also possible that the planters were copying colors by acsident, but never the less I would be glad if they started again and with them the SUKSHMA (tenno tech as I called it before) started too.

It is very strange that your's indeed have default colors. I hope I can find atleast one screenshot, with mine black =/ Or else I'm just a crazyperson hallucinating all over the place %D

Edited by CzechDeath
My misunderstanding.

3 minutes ago, CzechDeath said:

Well I'm using black from the very beggining - Smoke palete was the first time I spend plat for. Back when I had mere 50 hours, back in dec. 2017 (to support devs the first time) did not change it ever since.

I don't have any online screenshot with the planters. (Will check later at home later tho - now in office)

BUT I can tell you this: Planters and (some) plants were black, and the energy was white, despite being also selected black. And thus why I noticed. It poped up at me right away after the update.

ALSO let me clerify that I meant ONLY planters and SUKSHMA decorations  - SUKSHMA did not actually copy the color unfortunately. (overbtight drowned the blue color - my bad) 

It is also possible that the planters were copying colors by acsident, but never the less I would be glad if they started again and with them the SUKSHMA (tenno tech as I called it before) started too.

Only the energy is copied i think.No decoration so far has the ability to copy colors although this was asked in a devstream and they said they might do it