Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

E-Prime fissure is broken

DonHotkey

I have had the same problem. It starts with the normal 0 enemies killed for me though. With one squad we managed to get to the extraction without seeing any enemies. I have tried normal e-prime which is also brocken. I have tried Mariana which is normal, the earth sabotage which also works and E gate on Venus which is fine as well. It is only E Prime that is brocken, from my testing. In the E prime missions I have played enemies spawn eventually, but it takes a while for that to happen.

same problem here

below is a screenshot of it when i just spawned into the map

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1538757175

though, one way i noticed how to make the void fissures appear is by attacking a kubrow den (if there are any) and making the kubrows hostile

this will trigger the void fissures to spawn

thought this is just completely broken

-10/-10 enemies happened twice in a row. No reactants, relics cannot be opened. This bug does not appear to be related to intact vs Radiant. 3 players used radiant on my squad and it randomly worked fine that time.

When it does work, enemies often spawn too slowly. Too many dogs that does not count for extermination, prevent more enemies from spawning? Hard to find enemy dogs that aren't marked. Hey game, do not mark extraction when not ready, mark the dogs as enemies instead.