Empty Ayatans as a reward in Arbitrations

CyberPrimate

I got no more than a weeks worth of ayatan amber stars left. So when those run out, am I gonna be getting 300-400 worth of endo every 10min? So potentially i will end up with roughly 2k-3k endo every 1h of high level missions at best. If i join Vodyanoi I will get at least 8 times that amount in the same time. Ok, I will use the cyan stars to fill them, to bump that endo number up, but even then the total amount of endo is still way lower than farming it on Vodyanoi. 

Also gonna run out of Cyan Stars as well in a months time. So after that arbitrations will only be a "fun" thing to do once a week. With very very minimal benefits. 

P.S.

A bad run on Vodyanoi will provide me with 1.2k-1.5k of endo in 10mins. A good run can bump that to 5k every 10min. So arbirtations to me will be just a fun thing to do occasionally when there is a 300 str buff availaible for the right frame/weapon that id like to mess around with. But other than that? Got nothing much going for it.

Edited by CyberPrimate

I do sort of hope they readjust the drop rates for amber versus cyan stars. I break open boxes needlessly a lot more than I should when I play, but I'm down to... uh... one amber star. Meanwhile I have sold hundreds of cyan stars and still have another hundred left. it is baffling when people say that they drop proportionally to usage.

Edited by OvisCaedo

39 minutes ago, HansLuft778 said:

Farm on Vodyanoi then.

What made you think that I wont? Did I say I stopped, or wont do it anymore after the arbitrations have been introduced? Got any more useless comments?

32 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

I do sort of hope they readjust the drop rates for amber versus cyan stars. I break open boxes needlessly a lot more than I should when I play, but I'm down to... uh... one amber star. Meanwhile I have sold hundreds of cyan stars and still have another hundred left. it is baffling when people say that they drop proportionally to usage.

Either that or give us filled ayatans. Because the way it is now, the game mode will die very very quickly.