Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paracesis Build Req.

-Scandalous-

Yesterday along with update 23.10 a melee called the Paracesis came with. I saw to build is pretty simple but, I've have been running into a few newer players who are worried about the 5 Eidolon shards that is needed to make it. Saying that they don't have time to farm it out or just don't want to, hopefully they just make the shards along with most other things from Cetus able to be traded. I don't blame them tho this is my second account and I don't really want to redo all that grinding out either.

• 1 month later...

Newer players.. LOL!

The paracesis blueprint is acquired through the chimera prologue, which is acquired through the sacrifice, which is acquired through the autopsy prologue in the personal quarters which is acquired through chains of harrow and the war within, which is acquired through sedna and the second dream, which is acquired through neptune and the natah quest.

In short, by the time you get the paracesis, you're no longer a new player. Make some research before posting this crap.

#NekrostheThread

New players shouldn't worry about the paracesis if they are concerned with having good weapon because there are lots of them in this game and getting the shards is easy to do if they have a good squad. Not to mention they wont have the mods to mods to bring out the best in it.

Paracesis has a gimmick (a damn nice one) but its mainly effective against sentients and going against them isnt really common and wont be for a while so new players will A okay