Update Failed. October 13, 2018

KatzleinNeko

Question

"

Update Failed!

Some contents could not be downloaded from our servers.

The update will be restarted shortly..

"

Has there been a fix for this? I just had this problem as I've only started playing this month. I tried reading from other post but I've found none. (I don't even know if this is the right forum for this).

Please help. :(

Just now, xKoobo said:

Hey,

When i click on verify it starts veryifing the download cache.

If nothing happens when you are doing it restart the launcer, and then check if you have the latest graphic card driver.

I have the latest driver and there was a progress bar for the verification. I'm still getting the fail.

Just now, Dl3Yeah said:

I have the latest driver and there was a progress bar for the verification. I'm still getting the fail. 

In that case, check if your anti-virus is blocking something.

And if its nothing blocking, then try reinstalling the game complete fresh!

1 minute ago, xKoobo said:

In that case, check if your anti-virus is blocking something.

And if its nothing blocking, then try reinstalling the game complete fresh!

I tried updating using my phone and data. The launcher was downloading the 2GB+ update. But I don't want to use all my data for that. So now, I'm connected to a WiFi. and then that happened.

9 minutes ago, Dl3Yeah said:

I tried updating using my phone and data. The launcher was downloading the 2GB+ update. But I don't want to use all my data for that. So now, I'm connected to a WiFi. and then that happened.

Do you have a Lan cable around?

So you can connect it to your pc just for the download?

8 minutes ago, xKoobo said:

Start the Warframe launcher and activate "64-Bit-Mode, Bulk Download and Agressive Download".

Then restart the launcher and go the settings and click on verify!

Now I have a new error:

The content servers are temporarily available.

ERROR_INTERNET_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

The update will be restarted shortly..

Nannnnnnnnnniiiiiii??!!

5 minutes ago, xKoobo said:

Okay,

Activate just "64-Bit-Mode" and open the Warframe launcher again.

If its getting the update error, then restart the launcher and click back to verify.

I'm actually on a 30 min free WiFi ('cause I'm poor and a low spec gamer) and I use a program for changing MAC address to log-in again every 30 mins. So maybe that's the case. XD

@xKoobo tried your guide but didnt work for me. I dont have any AV. Windows defender is OFF, firewall is OFF. Tried the troubleshooting that was posted in the forums and nothing works. Not planning to install VPN (too risky). Tried changing my IP and still doesn't work. I think the issue here is most players from ASIA (im from SEA region) is having issues with connecting to its servers. And to think that this happened on a Saturday is a real pain. :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, lDlragon said:

@xKoobo tried your guide but didnt work for me. I dont have any AV. Windows defender is OFF, firewall is OFF. Tried the troubleshooting that was posted in the forums and nothing works. Not planning to install VPN (too risky). Tried changing my IP and still doesn't work. I think the issue here is most players from ASIA (im from SEA region) is having issues with connecting to its servers. And to think that this happened on a Saturday is a real pain. :facepalm:

Hey @lDlragon,

Okay, then try to contact the Warframe Support.

Greetings, xKoobo

5 minutes ago, lDlragon said:

I already explained it on my ticket in details. Including a link of a recording I made when i do all those things. It's just no one can fix it now since it's Saturday.

Okay,

Try switching to the english server's or to other server just a short time!