Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CRITICAL Changes & Suggestions For Arbitrations (Lethal Alerts)

ShinTechG

First things first, I really love Arbitrations and the design behind the drones! They make it so that mass nuking and cheesing is very limited! 🙂 However, I would really like to see DE keep improving and coming back to this mode so it does not die out. Here are some critical changes & suggestions For Arbitrations (Lethal Alerts)

Mission Time Adjustments

Mission types need to be adjusted for consistency with the time it takes to complete a rotation. For example, in a Defense, close to 30 mins in and rotation B isn't even done or just being finished versus a mission like survival that by 30 mins you are guaranteed to be already on rotation C. This makes me and i'm sure a lot of other players just frustrated by the long dragged out waves

Enemy level & Scaling Rate

IMO, the enemy scaling rate of this is way too slow and probably should have started higher. I admit the Arbiter drones make the mode more challenging but i still feel very tired and exhausted waiting for enemy levels to get higher. I just cannot stand long dragged out runs and would like a faster adrenaline rush without waiting too long. 

What Happened to the Mini Boss Battles?!!!  ? 

What happened to enemies like the G3 popping up on these Arbitrations as shown on a previous devstream? It would have added a lot more variety to these missions. Like every half a rotation G3, or Corrupted Vor, or some other boss frequently spawning at these high levels. Please consider adding this back.

Voice/Visual Popups Replacement (QOL)

I noticed that the regular voice and picture of the lotus/purple lotus is not available in these mission types. I greatly relied and appreciated the voice and popup of the lotus telling me things like "You are running out of time" when life support is 20% or less. The visual indicator for life support on the top left is not enough and i sometimes don't notice it. I understand that maybe the lotus was removed because these mission types are not your regular missions, but here is my suggestion. The voice and prompts of the Arbiters of Hexis is pretty cool. Can we please have them take over warning us of critical mission objectives like the lotus did?

More Rewards for Purchasing with Vitus Essence

We definitely need a much larger inventory for purchase with Vitus Essence if we want this mode to not die out soon.  At the moment, i don't have many suggestions for what would satisfy endgame/veteran players but maybe someone can suggest some rewards for purchase with your Essence? Maybe Veiled Rivens?

That's all I have for now. Really hope some of these are taken into consideration by the dev team.

Edited by ShinTechG
added details to intro, removed excessive spacing at bottom of article

TBH, the increaes Enemy Scaling won’t help without increasing the Spawns. That’s why the Alerts take so much time for Rotation a - c. It’s not really the time since 10, 20, 30, 40 can be done everyday. The only mission that struggles with spawns is Defense, Excavation, and Survivals and those can take more time than the Interception. The Interception is the best Mission for Elite Alerts so far because when the enemies come towards you, they come in tight Packs just like how it should be. The other one is just dead.

2 hours ago, VPrime96 said:

TBH, the increaes Enemy Scaling won’t help without increasing the Spawns. That’s why the Alerts take so much time for Rotation a - c. It’s not really the time since 10, 20, 30, 40 can be done everyday. The only mission that struggles with spawns is Defense, Excavation, and Survivals and those can take more time than the Interception. The Interception is the best Mission for Elite Alerts so far because when the enemies come towards you, they come in tight Packs just like how it should be. The other one is just dead.

I 100% agree. Spawns definitely need to be increased

I just want the missions to progress faster.

Sitting around waiting for more spawns, waiting 10 rounds at a time, waiting for time to run out.

It's rather boring. Already seeing people looking for the best possible AFK methods to handle it. And yeah the drones handle that somewhat but even then, minimal player interaction is needed to destroy them and keep going on with your AFK plan.

Yeah I do agree with these. The defense time really is pissing me off (I personally wouldn't bring a speed nova unless I have a death wish). Interception is the only game mode I enjoy in this. Haven't played survival and excavation but from the looks of it they're more bearable.

My personal gripes with this mode are the rolls. The rolls (the positive stats) are unoriginal only providing extra damage and strength (I mean it's not like range and duration exist) and the rolls should play into a warframe's strength. Also, the rolls for the warframes or weapons I got were for frames or weapons I either had in the oven or were not even owned by me. Making it not really encouraging me to play other weapons. Maybe give positive stats for warframes and weapons the player owns and then make two more random stats to explore. Also, implement other stats like +range, +duration, +melee range, +fire rate, etc.

20 hours ago, MrMrs said:

My personal gripes with this mode are the rolls. The rolls (the positive stats) are unoriginal only providing extra damage and strength (I mean it's not like range and duration exist) and the rolls should play into a warframe's strength. Also, the rolls for the warframes or weapons I got were for frames or weapons I either had in the oven or were not even owned by me.

There was a couple of Alerts that gives 300% Strength to Valkyr but when i do them, i don't see a difference at all wierdly. I do switch Weapons for the extra damage though. Getting a 158K Red Crit at one Slide from a 300% damage boosted Maiming Strike Ohma is really nice to see. But for someone who in love with Valkyr Prime, I hate how the Ability Strength bonus don't work for some reason.

Edit: Actually, it works only for the normal Valkyr. Not prime which is the biggest issue with the Ability Strength bonus.

Edited by VPrime96