General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Mask of Revenant not triggering

catateface

I've earned rank 2 with the quills, bought and equipped the mask of the lost one, and gone out to the plains at night as the operator. I don't get the marked area on the map to investigate or the prompts from Nakak. I already have all 3 Revenant parts built but need the blueprint. I've entered and exited the plains repeatedly, group and solo, rebooted the game, rebooted my computer. Still nothing.

The same is happening with me.

Purchased the mask of Nakak, wore it and went into the plains but nothing happened. I then farmed for all the parts and built them all but im still not getting any dialogue.

Edited by Alomone

Use Warframe Hub (external site) to check when it is night in the plains.

Then enter the plains in free roam - solo mode works better.

Nakak will say something as you enter the plains, then go to the lake where the Eidolon Shard holder is and enter operator form.

Press or hold M to view the map, where there should be a white area to stand in.

Hope this helps 

2 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

Use Warframe Hub (external site) to check when it is night in the plains.

Then enter the plains in free roam - solo mode works better.

Nakak will say something as you enter the plains, then go to the lake where the Eidolon Shard holder is and enter operator form.

Press or hold M to view the map, where there should be a white area to stand in.

Hope this helps 

Ive made sure that its night time but I get no dialogue from nakak when I enter the plains. Ive also been over to the lake but nothing still happens.

3 minutes ago, Alomone said:

Ive made sure that its night time but I get no dialogue from nakak when I enter the plains. Ive also been over to the lake but nothing still happens.

The mask is definitely equipped on your operator, as in you can see your Tenno wearing it?

(You must also use Transference at the stone in the centre of the lake, within the white marked area)

If not... I guess it is bugged. I did it a few days ago with no hitches though

13 minutes ago, Gameslinx said:

The mask is definitely equipped on your operator, as in you can see your Tenno wearing it?

(You must also use Transference at the stone in the centre of the lake, within the white marked area)

If not... I guess it is bugged. I did it a few days ago with no hitches though

Yeah he is definitely wearing the mask.