Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does the Daily Tribute rework affect me on this?

Ohryx

Question

I've had 30€ on my steam wallet for about a month now and Im starting to think the 75% plat discount wont drop at all!!

Does anyone know how to get the 75% discount? Specially after DE reworked the Daily Tribute system. Im literally just wating to throw my money at them. This shouldnt be so hard 😂😂

3 answers to this question

Justo ahora, Kialandi dijo:

It's random. RNG. No one can help you with this. You either get lucky and you get the discount or you don't.

The only thing you can do is to make sure that you are logging in every single day.

But I used to get tons of discounts back when I was mastery rank 6-10. Now Im 13 and they seem to be extremely rare all of a sudden. Dont know if this is a factor at all tho. 

Also, Ive heard that you can increase the odds of you getting that kind of reward if you take a long break from the game and rhen come back. I figured it might be false but I would like to have anything else to rely on rather than just my gut feeling. 

Edited by Ohryx
Fixed a typo.

1 minute ago, Ohryx said:

But I used to get tons of discounts back when I was mastery rank 6-10. Now Im 13 and they seem to be extremely rare all of a sudden. Dont know if this is a factor at all tho. 

Also, Ive heard that you can increase rhe odds of you getting that kind of reward if you take a long break from the game and rhen come back. I figured it might be false but I would like to have anything else to rely on rather than just my gut feeling. 

There are players that got the discount just once in 1000 days. There are players that never got the discount. There are players that get the discount every month. It's random.

That is just a rumor and no one can tell you if it is true or not. If you believe it, you can try it. But I would not.